Spurs Fan In Peace.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We needed a bigger allocation really. I have ended up sitting with home support in Italy, Germany & all sorts of places. Luckily i have never come unstuck but i wouldn't do it at WHU or Millwall.

Ive sat with Millwall fans before they didnt like it when we scored :mad:

Been in the away end several times - some places friendly....some not so but ALWAYS a laugh !!!!

That was the Old Den got called narthern cants and had a lighted cigar flung in our direction

We needed a bigger allocation really. I have ended up sitting with home support in Italy, Germany & all sorts of places. Luckily i have never come unstuck but i wouldn't do it at WHU or Millwall.
Come and sit in the South Stand F,G or better still H youll enjoy a warm welcome:)

If Tottenham Hotspur announced the signings of Juan Mata and Wilfried Zaha on the same day but they fell through would the headline read

Spur Mata Zaha - Premature?

If Tottenham Hotspur announced the signings of Juan Mata and Wilfried Zaha on the same day but they fell through would the headline read

Spur Mata Zaha - Premature?

They are the sort of players we would spunk money on so, possibly yes.

The only time I've been to WHL I saw a West Ham match. The poisonous atmosphere was genuinely a shock to me. Norf Landan playing the east wouldn't seem to warrant it alone. There must be quite a history.

The only time I've been to WHL I saw a West Ham match. The poisonous atmosphere was genuinely a shock to me. Norf Landan playing the east wouldn't seem to warrant it alone. There must be quite a history.

The only time you see any real aggravtion at a Sputs home game these days is WHU or Chelsea & that is because they are the worst culprits for racist/anti-semitic abuse.
Although Woolwich are our traditional on pitch rivals, 'off-pitch' it is Chelsea.

So 5.5k Tottenham on the March north................

(those 1500 have already been allocated!).

The only time you see any real aggravtion at a Sputs home game these days is WHU or Chelsea & that is because they are the worst culprits for racist/anti-semitic abuse.
Although Woolwich are our traditional on pitch rivals, 'off-pitch' it is Chelsea.
I think Spurs are the only decent London club i dont dislike

Mind we took a right beating in an early season game around 76/77 we were coming back up the motorway at 4 oclock after thinking we could take the Park Lane End and we lost the match 4-2

Back
Top Bottom