Souza off!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought the game suited him perfectly. He was excellent. Knew he'd get a goal before long too

Could see him scoring a few more in the championship

We won't get 5m for him. I don't care. Get him gone. He's never fit in here and never will. Bizarre, ill considered signing
Some U-Turn that in the space of 3 weeks 😬

I don't really take it back either. He's a decent quality player for championship level. Just not the type we need, and overall this season has been a piss poor signing

29 I think. Always looked a good dribbler but has matured to play deeper as part of a 2 in the last few years, usually on the left side. We've been linked before and he'd suit us. Bournemouth will get rid now

What we need is more Montgomerys, Bookers, Gannons, etc not players that are comfortable on the ball like 99.9999% of all players in the Premiership.
Exactly this. We know Souza and Hamer will be gone. I’m pretty sure Traore will not be seen again. Larouci, Trusty and anyone else foreign.
Expect Holgate will sign on a perm.

Cloggers.com.

As long as we're not making a loss then sell. we could sell him and buy 2 decent championship players with the money.

We know Hamer will be gone...?
Souza has already played in Spain and Belgium so he’s happy to move around European leagues. I can well imagine he won’t fancy the Championship which does a dissservice because it is as good as plenty of Europe’s top leagues.

I don’t see Hamer’s age working for him. He’ll be 27 in June.

Who is going to buy him? Don’t see any established Prem team getting him. Don’t see any Champ team affording him.

If Coventry went up perhaps that would pull on their heartstrings.

Otherwise, would a Dutch club pay a fee we would accept?

As a midfielder that scored goals and has assists you’d imagine we’d see him in a bit of a Duffy role next season.

The sales should be Archer and Anel. If we sell more than those we’ll be lacking in quality. We need Souza and Hamer next season.
No we don't - Souza is atrocious

No we don't - Souza is atrocious
Some of these players are going to suddenly become quite good in the league below such is the difference in levels but if we sell all the ones who are capable of doing that we’ll become an ordinary championship side very quickly. Souza was colossal away at Luton last month in a game that was very championship. Personally feel he’d be very good next year if we keep him.

Which prem club is going to sign Hamer? In fact any of our players none shown
Premier league quality.
If clubs come looking to buy anyone it will be Hamer. Relegated clubs tend to end up selling their best player.

Most assists. Only one goal short of our top scorer (who is on loan). From midfield. In a dogshit side.

I'd love to know who you think has had a better season for us.

Last edited:
If clubs come looking to buy anyone it will be Hamer. Relegated clubs tend to end up selling their best player.

Most assists. Only one goal short of our top scorer (who is on loan). From midfield. In a dogshit side.

I'd love to know who you think has had a better season for us.
Being the best of a bad bunch doesn't mean sides will want him. There's a big world of players out there.

Being the best of a bad bunch doesn't mean sides will want him. There's a big world of players out there.
Indeed, I hear the French second division is particularly ripe with undiscovered talent. "Premier league experience" is saleable in itself, rightly or wrongly.

Indeed, I hear the French second division is particularly ripe with undiscovered talent. "Premier league experience" is saleable in itself, rightly or wrongly.
Not bang average premier league talent. We came 9th in the premier league and the only player from that side to establish themselves in the league was Henderson and it wasn't easy for him!

Has he not gone yet......😔

if we want £20m we need to get Agent D. Turpin in who sold us Benie, Trusty, Hamer, Garbic etc. Lad could sell ice to the Eskimos!
Turpin was a highwayman not a conman. Probably Widlers agent last time though.

He now has to go.

Wouldn’t start him again this season. Just work on a sale for him now.

Why does he have to go? He made a slightly off comment. He needs to be told be careful what he says to the press and to get back to work. Why always an over reaction? It's probably not translated well either.

Also, he's one of the better defensive midfielders in the prem. Why do such a large portion of our fan base never recognise the value of defensive midfielders? See Monty.

I’d stick the article in front of him play him and tell him to prove himself to get a move in the summer, otherwise he’s playing with this lot again next season

Back
Top Bottom