South stand spider man

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lots of trouble before and after the game. Both sets of fans to blame. Having said that, I wouldn’t like to be an away fan coming out onto Bramall Lane after a game. Loads of ours waiting for them yesterday and the police just stood by as it all kicked off.
There was a bunch of yet to shave/bollox to drop Blades yoofs “waiting for Forest” after the game on the corner of Shoreham St/St Mary’s Gate. Everyone was laughing at them.

There was a bunch of yet to shave/bollox to drop Blades yoofs “waiting for Forest” after the game on the corner of Shoreham St/St Mary’s Gate. Everyone was laughing at them.
To be fair, I didn’t see any laughing at the group of Blades waiting directly outside the away turnstiles.

I wasn’t one of them I might add. Just passing by - but still managed to get a nice kidney punch in on a wheelchair-bound Forest fan.

Lots of trouble before and after the game. Both sets of fans to blame. Having said that, I wouldn’t like to be an away fan coming out onto Bramall Lane after a game. Loads of ours waiting for them yesterday and the police just stood by as it all kicked off.
Said it before. Must be the ‘worst’ away end in the country to come out of, as an opposing fan. Sitting ducks really.

Not great if you're somebody just going to watch a game, or perish the thought, with young in kids in tow.

I had a quick dip into the comments.
Sounds like Spiderman has got himself a 3 year ban for that.

If true, that is ridiculous. And I bet their fans who ran over to taunt and spit at our fans receive no punishment at all.
Not only that, I saw one very young lad get hit with something on the first row of the South Stand and he was very upset, it was terrible policing and stewarding all the way throughout the day yet again.

Not only that, I saw one very young lad get hit with something on the first row of the South Stand and he was very upset, it was terrible policing and stewarding all the way throughout the day yet again.
Saw the dad going nuts, youngun seemed to be just holding his head for a short while and was ok i think. Cant see me taking mine to his first game for quite some time as the behaviour of fans is worrying at times. I mean even our lot chuck smoke bombs into groups of home fans, for kids its scary, intimidating and likely to put them off going to the lane for a very long time. Its getting worse home and away…..

Saw the dad going nuts, youngun seemed to be just holding his head for a short while and was ok i think. Cant see me taking mine to his first game for quite some time as the behaviour of fans is worrying at times. I mean even our lot chuck smoke bombs into groups of home fans, for kids its scary, intimidating and likely to put them off going to the lane for a very long time. Its getting worse home and away…..
Yes, there’s a time and a place to be a twat if you need to be with other people but for some reason quite a few of our fans choose to harm our own, it’s very embarrassing to see. It’s all cuntish behaviour, they throw things behind other humans knowing full well they won’t get caught, cowards.

Don't know why we didn't just put them in the lower tier so they can have coins and cups of piss rain down on them like is tradition!

🤣

I "ran" with the hoolies for a short while back in the day, then I realised I was born with more intelligence than a salt and vinegar crisp for a reason. I get the whole defending your tribe thing to a point, but physically hitting someone because they support a different team to you is fucking pathetic.
My experience was you picked off people weaker than yourself, or people in smaller groups than yours at the time.
It's the epitomy of cowardice and you have to be all levels of dumb to partake and justify it.

Loads of room behind that away end. Car park before the road.

It’s not great, but much easier to get away from.
A lot easier than where we used to enter/exit near the subway at Wolves!

I expect tomorrow night is going to be “tasty “.

Last edited:
Exactly. The whole ticketing policy for this game was dreadfully ill conceived and executed.

The final sketch for me was having to queue for the kop for 20 minutes in a crowd (joined at the back by bevved up lads who barged in front of families who had been patiently queuing with kids), despite being there at 2.25. The issue was of course and inevitably the mobile QR codes (why couldn’t they just put the game on peoples membership cards?) Fulham game just a week earlier was sold out too but no problems at all getting in.

And throughout no one in an official capacity has had the guts to come out and attempt to explain it.

Let’s hope they reflect and learn from this debacle.

I guess I was in the same queue (coming in from BL end onto John St), one thing I couldn't get was how the hell the person behind me had a normal paper ticket for the game?

I guess I was in the same queue (coming in from BL end onto John St), one thing I couldn't get was how the hell the person behind me had a normal paper ticket for the game?
yep that's the same approach & queues as us. It was very annoying for everyone who had made the effort to get there early to find large throngs of people moving at a snails pace towards the turnstiles.

Did the person behind you opt for a print at home ticket maybe?

I say credit to Spider man, I get out of puff just walking past Row N up the South Stand steps tbh.
He was in the Bessemer late on Saturday night, along with the rest of us old bastards. 😂🍻

yep that's the same approach & queues as us. It was very annoying for everyone who had made the effort to get there early to find large throngs of people moving at a snails pace towards the turnstiles.

Did the person behind you opt for a print at home ticket maybe?

No. Was an actual standard paper ticket that you would get for any league game. Can only assume that the ticket office would need to do that if someone went to pay in person, but couldn't be arsed to give the option of post/collect the same otherwise

He should get a lengthly ban no place in a football ground for that behavior

Spider-Man more like Spider-Ban

I was in SS and the QR on my phone wouldn't work, had to go to the ticket office and they printed a paper one. Probably the same for the bloke behind you.

Back
Top Bottom