Something that Warnock got right.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah I don't think they exactly see eye to eye. I don't know if Kev was meant to be speaking when Warnock was going to be there or if he stood in after Neil cancelled. The flyers said Neil Warnock plus guests but we ended up with McCabe doing a little intro and then Koz, Brown and Morgs being on the stage for the rest of the evening.

I wonder whether given the experience post-2007 whether McCabe might reassess how he handled all of that. Time may well have healed some of that – equally I don't think anyone would have foreseen a detente in the Warnock-Blackwell relationship that would see them reunite, albeit briefly, working together at QPR.

I think the notion of Warnock in an advisory or DOF role is unrealistic less so due to the relationship with McCabe and more so due to him being wholly unsuited to such a role.

I wonder whether given the experience post-2007 whether McCabe might reassess how he handled all of that. Time may well have healed some of that – equally I don't think anyone would have foreseen a detente in the Warnock-Blackwell relationship that would see them reunite, albeit briefly, working together at QPR.

I think the notion of Warnock in an advisory or DOF role is unrealistic less so due to the relationship with McCabe and more so due to him being wholly unsuited to such a role.

And more than that the reasons he cancelled last friday

Back
Top Bottom