So who's running the show?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apart from quality we are short in all areas important in prem in fact any division.Luton who keep getting mentioned as they seem to be making a better fist of it than us and Burnley.
It's not quality just physicality, athletism,physical strong big units! Sounds like Luton are world beaters!.They have built on there strengths from last season,both us and Burnley seem to have list it at recruitment stage
Premiership is now the land of giants ! Big players who can play,we have brought in mainly small players who can perhaps play within a more balanced squad which we are well short.There were games in the championship where we were bullied ! It happens weekly in the prem!just don't understand where we've been looking for recruits .
Baldock &Robinson our two really physical players and it's hold your breath time as both run the gauntlet of a sending off every match,at least they put it in.
Agree fully

Stephen Bettis is PA's man to do the running of the club.
Whether we like it or not, I think the plan is what it is, and I suspect that involves spending minimal money, and getting relegated if it happens.
Agreed.

That is pretty much exactly what they told us two years ago in the press conference when Hecky took over, so we can't really complain that they aren't communicating with us. They've been very clear.

The only problem is that when we won promotion, PA rocked up to games and fancied attaching himself to that success. With that comes the shit when it all goes wrong and I'm sure he'll not be happy at the stick he's getting on social media

So we sack Hecki as a lot of fans want ( I don't incidentally) who comes in to take on that roll?
Can't see any coach taking the job on with all that would be required, ,definitely Wilder wouldnt
want it.
Is the best way forward to bring in a coach and Hecki reverting to basically a football geru!.
Don't think Hecki or his team would accept it.
No doubt the Prince has left him with an ailing pup
Which needs attention pronto.
It would be in my opinion the most unjust sacking by us.He couldn't make a silk purse out of our current squad ! I don't think any coach could.!!
Whoever takes the "roll" will have to use his loaf😜

We're in the what is often called the best league in the world, big changes could ensure that happens again, the transfer window opens in just over a month. They should be all over it.

Not us, too busy sleepwalking

Darren Smith is not qualified to comment on the squad we will be left with for next season & neither is The Prince to be honest. Faced with the 14 out of contract players leaving - and even if we sign a few decent loan players …. We will be mid table championship at very best.

That "decent group" of a forward line from Smith (the fuckwit) is embarrassing. It will be luck to score 15-20 goals between the lot of them. Even tougher times ahead then!

Back
Top Bottom