Sky pundits

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rebecca Lowe on NBCsports here in the US said just prior to kickoff that there was a proper atmosphere in the ground. Also pundit ex Middlesboro player Robbie Mustoe very positive and thinks we will do well this season. Also it was Efan Ekoku.

It was Efan Okoku, also tried to play down our system, saying it had all been done before by Holland in the Cruyff era

This Sky presenter will be happy tonight

View attachment 60010

Christ. I'd be all over that like shit on a blanket.

Sweet as a fucking peanut, and a Blade. I'd have her singing GCB whilst I was dangling out of her chutney-locker. For sure.

Back to Ashley Cole however. He had his bishop in Cheryl's undermeats once, didn't he? Together, they'd have had the combined IQ of a sprout. Quite a pair to invite to a dinner party, if not only to take the fucking piss out of. Yeah, yeah. They're rich. She from being the more physically attractive out of a gang of five scrubbers who did what Simon Cowell told them to, him from being part of a trophy winning pile of overpaid knobends.

And Souness can simply bite my snappage, the miserable fucker.

pommpey

Rebecca Lowe on NBCsports here in the US said just prior to kickoff that there was a proper atmosphere in the ground. Also pundit ex Middlesboro player Robbie Mustoe very positive and thinks we will do well this season. Also it was Efan Ekoku.

Ex Wednesday player, so no surprise he wasn't praising us then.

Yep, pretty shambolic and neither
Cole not Souness really gave a shit.

Souness called us Sheffield.
Cole couldn’t even talk through the goal.

Redknapp was extremely professional and very complimentary to our now famous style of play (overlapping centrehalves).
No other analysis really

Guys guys guys, in my best scouse accent ............ calm down, calm down. Tufty has these fuckers sussed. They all wanted to say what a gallant effort it was by the steely no hopers from Sheffield. They lost 3-2 but oh my word, did they give it a go. Not good enough, but they do make it interesting......

Fuck off, Tufty is too bright, too clever and fuckin miles ahead of you know nowt twats. 1.0 to the mighty Blades. We will get better and better as the season goes on and with each transfer window, we will improve.

Come on you mighty Blades ............................................... and yeah, that beer did taste good tonight ;)

I was driving back from Italy from holiday so had the match on 5Live. A good hour or so’s build up with Michael Brown and Clinton Morrison, plenty of Wednesday baiting from Browny.
They built up annies song and played it in full with no commentary which sounded a special moment.
To be fair to Morrison and his co-commentator they were very positive about the atmosphere, team and overall experience and made it a very enjoyable listen.
No negativity at all as the sky commentary seems to have been.

I listened to the whole game on BBC Sounds when I got back after the match, Cinton Morrison is becoming a favourite of mine on the BBC 5 Football podcasts. He likes our style and plays off play and comes out with a few comedy golds - especially when he's having a crack with Michael Brown.

Rednapp was sound, albeit very cliche ridden about the overlapping CBs, but still he was positive and seemed to enjoy watching us.

Cole - arrogant prick, so no surprise there.

Souness - barely interested. Really disappointing from him tbf because I normally find him to be quite sensible with his comments. There was also a really strange exchange with the presenter when replaying our goal. Souness said to him something like "and your man scores, so how much credit can you take for his development then". I honestly don't know wtf had gone on there, it was just odd and very out of place, although I know the 2 of them have had words before.
The daft thing is that I had been watching an earlier interview with Souness this morning, where he talked about how every team should focus first and foremost on hard work and being first to the ball, then worry about tactics, not the other way round. It was almost like listening to Wilder. That's why it's surprising that he isn't taking more interest in a team and manager like ours. 90% of them seem obsessed with the top 6 nowadays, and everything else just seems like hard work for them.

Sky are at it again.

Sky News just now. Ten minutes on summat called 'cricket'. Apparently someone dressed in white threw a ball at another cunt dressed in white with a hat on and it hit him on the head. Top story.

Then another three minutes on Fat Frank's misfiring one-pointers. He got interviewed as well. He did well last season, did Fat Frank. His team failed to get promotion and he jumped ship to a team who was similarly misfiring and falling out with each other. Anyway, today they drew, capitalising on a defensive fuck up and failed to pick the same bloke up from a set-piece. Great coaching skills, Fat Frank. The interviewer couldn't be seen in the piece to camera, but my bet he had Lampard's glans so far in his gob the fucking back wheels were in.

Meanwhile, them northern cunts who have the audacity to sit in the upper regions of the holy Premier League won with some bloke called John ... Lundisfarne ... re-reads back of programme John Lunderstramme scoring for Sheffield Wednes ... United who beat Crawley Town at Hillsborough Lane.

CUNTS

pommpey

Last edited:
However BBC Radio 5 was absolutely loving us, o moved today and couldn’t make the game no internet so had to listen to it on the Radio, the commentators were buzzing over the atmosphere, they actually stopped speaking to let the listeners listen to the Greasy Chip butty! It sounded amazing! They all said we would stay in this league comfortably!

you know its bad when Jamie redknapp is the best analyst, I was confused at how Ashley cole retirement was breaking news because I thought he done that pre play off final, saying that would likely be his final game of his career

Cole talked like he was on drugs, couldn't talk properly. Souness is just a waste of money.

Jamie boy tho is a fan of Wilders genius.

Bein Sports (keys and Gray) reviewed the match action at half time for about 30 seconds, the rest of the time it was all talk about the top 6 and Chelsea vs Leicester. Practically no post match review, no interviews and straight on to butt fucking FLs Chelsea.

Bein Sports (keys and Gray) reviewed the match action at half time for about 30 seconds, the rest of the time it was all talk about the top 6 and Chelsea vs Leicester. Practically no post match review, no interviews and straight on to butt fucking FLs Chelsea.

At least FLCFC got, if not butt fucked, vigorously probed without lubricarion by Leicester in the second half. Hanging on to a point at home is almost worse than losing for them.

Leicester look very decent when they click, we'll have to do a Zaha job on Madison.

Ashley Cole has always been an arrogant cocky sneering cunt.

Makes me laugh when people like Wright and Townsend trot out the racism bit about him.

No his skin has nothing to do with why many don't like him, it's purely his attitude.

Is there any way to watch the post match comments by the sky sports pundits? Didn’t record the match when I went

I am not beholden by whether they like us or not, but they are paid to do a job. Just watch MoTD2. Great that they were complimentary but they were bothered and had clips to inform about our defence and attack. Stark contrast. Once the 'big game' had finished and they interview FL's primary school teachers nephew, GS spoke like he had at least watched the match.

Cole what a prime twat when asked what he thought not a lot and anchor said United have eleven shots on target he just choked on his spit. No wonder Sheryl went her own way what a boring I’ll informed idiot he is

Anyone get to hear what those pesky Sky pundits said about us post match?

Lucky?

Deserved it?

We’ll struggle in this league?

Owt positive?

Made a few compliments and then just started sniggering and moved onto the next match. Said that for all reaction we should go to SSN, went to SSN and it was mainly the Reading game!

A mate of mine who used to work for BeIN was presenting SSN so I’m going to have a word with her when I see her.

I enjoy Roygbiv's View From as much as the next fan but I don't understand why there is such a need to gain the approval of these twats? Why does it even matter? Surely by now we all know none of them have any meaningful insights?

To be fair, there would have been nothing from a neutral's perspective yesterday that made anyone think - my God that's revolutionary! In fact, it was a pretty old-school game, some moments of quality, a lot of endeavour, and towards the end some very effective blanket defence.

There wasn't anything new to see, it was typical lower half of the league stuff, but it doesn't matter because the important thing was to get some points on the board.

I enjoyed it but a casual observer wasn't going to draw a lot of entertainment from it, just like I don't from the majority of televised games.

I enjoy Roygbiv's View From as much as the next fan but I don't understand why there is such a need to gain the approval of these twats? Why does it even matter? Surely by now we all know none of them have any meaningful insights?

To be fair, there would have been nothing from a neutral's perspective yesterday that made anyone think - my God that's revolutionary! In fact, it was a pretty old-school game, some moments of quality, a lot of endeavour, and towards the end some very effective blanket defence.

There wasn't anything new to see, it was typical lower half of the league stuff, but it doesn't matter because the important thing was to get some points on the board.

I enjoyed it but a casual observer wasn't going to draw a lot of entertainment from it, just like I don't from the majority of televised games.
i don't think people are looking for approval gc. it's funny watching supposed experts make complete twats of themselves :D

Back
Top Bottom