Sky pundits

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There should be a system for grading these so called experts. Some are clearly rocking up and doing no more research than looking at the matchday programme five minutes before they go on air. Ashley Cole must have banked neary ten grand for this afternoon's 'work'. He must be laughing his fucking socks off the prick.

I might steal that idea and make up a league table, get a Twitter account going and everyone can vote for how many points they should get a week.

It does make you wonder if at least two competent people actually had a conversation at Sky , and how they may have arrived at the conclusion that Ashley Cole would be a decent conrtibutor to , well anything really.
Didn’t they screen test him... oh wait Danny Mills... forget it, he player for England

Souness has always been cunt. Always will be. Regarding the media and Sheffield, I'm always amazed at BBC or SKY weather. Sheffield never shown on the weather map. They'll put Hull or even Barnsley but never Sheffield. It's as if they've all got a hard on about us. We'll, fuck em. We are United and we are the best, we are United and Fuck all the rest.

What else do you expect? The entirety of the media act as though they would prefer Sheffield were nuked off the map. They can't get enough of Leeds and Manchester, but anything to do with Sheffield is downplayed or outright ignored.

We had Ian Wright and Michael Owen in the Singapore studio. Both had us down to lose but were extremely complementary at the end. Only downer was Ugo Ehiogu on the commentary team who couldn’t say a decent word about us. Jim Proudfoot kept putting him in his place though.
Sorry to sound a twat but it cant have been Ugo Ehiogu as he sadly died in April 2017

It is absolutely amazing seeing us in the top flight. John Egan was right, we're going on a journey!

I’ll actually pick up for the manager that fucked up liverpool , when that good looking lass was interviewing Mr B Deane , he brought him to Benfica and said he was an absolute gent and a pleasure to work with ,
Other than that he’s a prick

Souness & Cole useless, Redknapp was rather complimentary to us as was Alan Smith, Cole has the personality of a chip and never liked Souness. When they spoke to Cole it was like why aren't we talking about Fwank I love Fwank.

Souness & Cole useless, Redknapp was rather complimentary to us as was Alan Smith, Cole has the personality of a chip and never liked Souness. When they spoke to Cole it was like why aren't we talking about Fwank I love Fwank.
Yes and he was the only player at Derby who didn’t have to call Lampard Gaffer dontcha know. Wow!

Souness is a prick, just constantly saying we can't play the same way this season, we'll get beat 3,4-0 and then the players will stop buying into the tactic.

Just shows he knows fuck all.

Moved straight on to the 'big match' only Redknapp had anything positive to say about us. The Souness and Cole had no interest in our match and nothing positive to say about us.

Not true. Souness was ok but obviously not good enough to send him orgasmic. Cole was a twat. No wonder Sheryl told him to get lost.

Souness is a bellend unless you're one of his mates so we did well out of him really, complimentary about Deano and somewhat impressed with out defending but not totally enamoured.

Ashley Cole absolute bellsniff, to dig an insult out from my youth (when he was last relevant), why's he getting paid for making noises like a mardy teen?

Redknapp, very good, as was David Jones to be fair who is normally a pillock.

Who gives a shit what Ashley Cole thinks.

Back
Top Bottom