Sheffield Utd fans are a disgrace - part 53

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That bloke was making threatening motions towards the players with his crutch (titter 🤭) and offering them out. He needs identifying and banning for life.

Yeah, course it was harmless but two can play their game.
Are you reporting him or me?

The latest chapter in this ongoing epic - Brighton fans far and wide think we are disgusting. I've seen a fair bit of commentary around this but perhaps this tweet is the most viral of them:

The latest chapter in this ongoing epic - Brighton fans far and wide think we are disgusting. I've seen a fair bit of commentary around this but perhaps this tweet is the most viral of them:

From the south stand I couldn’t tell how bad the tackle was until it was shown on the big screen. It just looked a bog standard caught on the follow through affair.

Mitoma was booed for the exaggerated fall in the penalty area. They can suck that one up.

tbh, I very nearly applauded Mitoma off. Most untouchable wing performance I’ve seen in years. 👏

Maybe tennis would be a better suited sport for that guy. Football fans are supposed to be biased and illogical at the game

It was a shit touch from Mittoma which clearly made Holgate favourite to get to the ball first. Should've been a routine tackle and looked like one from where I sit. How Holgate has managed to miss the ball and follow through to the guy's knee, only he knows.

From the south stand I couldn’t tell how bad the tackle was until it was shown on the big screen. It just looked a bog standard caught on the follow through affair.

Mitoma was booed for the exaggerated fall in the penalty area. They can suck that one up.

tbh, I very nearly applauded Mitoma off. Most untouchable wing performance I’ve seen in years. 👏

On the South Stand to me that looked like a normal tackle and that he got the ball. It was only til I saw the reply I was like "Fucking hell..."

Perhaps they should get their facts right about why Mitoma, who is an outstanding player, was being booed in between constantly singing songs about some other club that are 46 miles away from them and in another county with whom they seem to have some sort of weird rivalry that nobody outside of the two teams involved understands or cares about

100% this. He's just chasing clout no doubt

Couldn't believe how many on the South stood up to give him an ovation. The sooner he is shipped back to Everton the better
Actually the footman announced that the prawn sandwiches were ready in the south stand dining club at that moment. They all wanted to get in there before the snap went.

Fuck em'. Modern PL fans sat in their armchairs at home - they clearly didn't understand he was being boo'd for the blatant attempt at simulation just a few moments later that the referee failed to take him to task on.

Sonner we're out of this wanky league the better.
Why does cheating get called simulation? I’ll never understand that one.

Couldn't believe how many on the South stood up to give him an ovation. The sooner he is hung, drawn and quartered, then sent back to Everton via Royal Mail 2nd class delivery, the better.

I agree

He was very clearly being booed for the dive (or it looked like a dive from where I was sat), there's no two ways about it. Everyone around me who had seen the replay on the VAR screen new Holgate was at fault and it was a red card.

Bogle has that affect.

I was in the South stand and looked a fair tackle to me. I applauded the guy off because I thought we'd been hard done by.

I watched on tv and was amazed that we kept booing him after that

It’s almost as amazing as the fact the ref gave it as a yellow and VAR had to overturn it. Shocking tackle even 20-30 years ago that would be a red

Btw, just remembered Macca's dive 😆

WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

Strangely the only thing remembered from the game is the Holgate challenge from a pick of video angles.

I used to take pride in Dem Blades not falling over, though the modern game is littered with teams seeking advantage from ourselves by doing so.

Remember Baldock getting a penalty earlier in the season, because he got straight back up many pundits were saying it was never a penalty.

I was in the South stand and looked a fair tackle to me. I applauded the guy off because I thought we'd been hard done by.
Watching in realtime on TV it looked like he got the ball at first, it was only with the first replay that it became an obvious horror show. Can completely understand why someone at the match might not have seen it at the time. Less so the ref, of course.

It was a bad tackle - reckless…..but honestly if you want to see a proper malicious tackle - google Roy Keane and Alf Inge Haarland….All this shite hysteria from Sky/Talkshite/Gutter press about Holgate’s tackle being the worst ever should go back and watch that!!!! Ended Haarland’s career !

Back
Top Bottom