Sheffield Utd fans are a disgrace - part 53

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was a bad tackle - reckless…..but honestly if you want to see a proper malicious tackle - google Roy Keane and Alf Inge Haarland….All this shite hysteria from Sky/Talkshite/Gutter press about Holgate’s tackle being the worst ever should go back and watch that!!!! Ended Haarland’s career !
It’s actually a myth that it ended his career. Haaland got up and played the rest of that game. He later retired due to problems with his left knee, Keane’s tackle caught him on the right.

Keane deserves absolutely no credit for that though. The challenge was one of the worst you’ll ever see and 100% intentional and premeditated according to Keane himself.

'No one likes us we don't care'...we're evolving into the Millwall of the North. Holgate's tackle was foolishly timed and demonstrated, and I hope the lummox got the bollocking he deserved. What with JLT's sometimes reckless approach to trying to stop an opponent, we might be building a rearguard who consider it ok to 'take no prisoners' no matter what the cost. I should add, I like Robinson and when on it he does a decent job, but this type of thing needs to be stamped out. We all like a good tackle, especially when it's uncompromising, but to show no regard for whether you'll stay on the pitch, surely that suggests a complete lack of discipline.

Back
Top Bottom