Sheffield United 'Watch Alongs'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
For the Chelsea game and all the rest of the matches this season the 'Sheff United Way' YouTube channel will be offering free ‘watch alongs’.

These are not the live game but an alternative commentary massively biased towards the Blades that you can interact with and watch/listen to at the same time as the match on tele or stream.

Join in every match day (pre-match build up starts 1 hour before):

chelsea match pic.jpg

📺 Back for the Sheffield United vs Bristol City 'watchalong' from 7pm ⚔️v🐦

👉 Join us:

YouTube Watchalong is back for Fulham (A)

⚫️A watchalong is a different way to enjoy/endure Sheffield United's games
🔴Join us today from 7:30pm
⚪️Mute Sky Sports
🎙️Listen to Nick and myself commentate on the game in a biased Blades way (you can pause us if we are ahead of your tele)
🖋️Join in the chat and get involved live, it's reet fun and if you're there I'll be happy.

WATCH:

YouTube Watchalong is back for Fulham (A)

⚫️A watchalong is a different way to enjoy/endure Sheffield United's games
🔴Join us today from 7:30pm
⚪️Mute Sky Sports
🎙️Listen to Nick and myself commentate on the game in a biased Blades way (you can pause us if we are ahead of your tele)
🖋️Join in the chat and get involved live, it's reet fun and if you're there I'll be happy.

WATCH:

I always mute sky!

Back for the Blades vs Liverpool so join us whilst you watch the game on TV.

This will be more enjoyable way to take in the match and try and bring Blades together during lockdown, we have an expert SUFC statistician joining tonight too.

Also we need 18k viewers tonight to reach 100k viewers for the month (a new personal best) so no pressure but I kinda need all of you to watch. Thanks!

WATCH:

I watched for the time today - really enjoyed it. Infinitely better than the imbeciles on BT. Top work! Now I’ll have watch every time out of superstition.

👀Watchalong is back! Blades vs Southampton

1⃣Join us today from 2:30pm
2⃣Mute Sky Sports (you can pause us to get level)
3⃣Listen to Nick myself talk you through the action
4⃣Join the chat on screen and let’s recreate that matchday feeling!

📺WATCH:

These are better than listening to BT Sport in my opinion. Nice Blades community. We have a laugh and it makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

Back for the Arsenal game from 6:30pm. If you haven't given us a go yet, make it today. It's free.

Mute BT Sport

Listen to us talk you through the action in a biased Blades way whilst you watch the action at home

Join in the chat on screen it’s a little SUFC community

To make this never ending season less of a nightmare we are back doing a FREE watchalong.

Last time during the stream we did 'Chicken realted Sheffield United players' for example Rob Kozcluck, Lys Moussegg or Kieran Fowl.

Today 'Vehicle related Blades' for example Bus Uhlenbeek or Ves Pa-Bokis

Here's some brief clips of the style of commentary

View attachment Arsenal Highlights.mov

LINK to join us (and you can type stuff in the chat, it's an active growing Blades community):

Only a few more of these so please do join us from 6:45pm, give it a bash if you haven't already, it's not better than going to a game but it is preferable to listening to Andy Hinchcliffe.

We also expect to have some BIG news about the club which we can announce before Kick Off.

These are not the live game but an alternative commentary massively biased towards the Blades that you can interact with and watch/listen to at the same time as the match on tele or stream. UTB

Only a few more of these so please do join us from 6:45pm, give it a bash if you haven't already, it's not better than going to a game but it is preferable to listening to Andy Hinchcliffe.

We also expect to have some BIG news about the club which we can announce before Kick Off.

These are not the live game but an alternative commentary massively biased towards the Blades that you can interact with and watch/listen to at the same time as the match on tele or stream. UTB

I won’t watch but if the news you promise proves worthy of the way you try to entice folk to watch them I promise I might watch next week. 😉

The watch alongs are great. Far superior to the stiffs on Sky, BT and Amazon. Shame they are probably coming to an end. But at least we’ll all be at the games next season...Hopefully.

And the BIG NEWS was?
We revealed the 5 managerial candidates.

The link I shared will remain in place and you can watch the watchalong back at your leisure.

You will find it amusing, informative and well produced.

We revealed the 5 managerial candidates.

The link I shared will remain in place and you can watch the watchalong back at your leisure.

You will find it amusing, informative and well produced.
For you to conclude that you’d have to have a level of insight in to both my sense of humour and prior knowledge.

Only 4 more of these my fellow Blades, join us at 2:30pm LIVE

Another way to follow the game (and in my opinion better than the TV commentary) it's another biased Blades community that YOU can be part of! We are getting great numbers for these and only doing 3 more so please join us if you haven't already.

6:30pm Everton vs Sheffield United Watchalong

WATCHALONG LINK:

Penultimate watchalong

Quotes about the Sheff United Way watchalongs:

“Thought it would be not funny but it was a bit funny”

“Not that boring”

“Better than some bad things”

“OK”

Join us from 5:30pm

LAST ONE:

If you want to watch the game with us for the final time this is the link, we have some nice tributes planned, some season stats and maybe some amusing moments.

Back
Top Bottom