Match Thread Sheffield United v. Southampton - Saturday 6th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SOUT
SOUT
SOUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1614976665546.png v. 1614976674553.png
EPL Week 27 - Saturday 6th March 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-southampton.535

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 13.42.26.png

Lundstram, playing 90 minutes for reasons unknown, could just pass to Bogle but slices it nearer to the pie corner than the goal, marvellous

Honestly think today is a key day.think 2 or 3 at least players fate has been sealed today.think some of them are toast in the summer.todaybis the last straw.

for the first time in my life i just CBA with united. Another horrendous game. We are fucked when we go down next season as well!

switching this bollocks off

Lundstrum would be great as a goal keeper coach for those crosses they catch before the game

Honestly think today is a key day.think 2 or 3 at least players fate has been sealed today.think some of them are toast in the summer.todaybis the last straw.
Brewster has perfected the art of avoiding the ball

Even when we get players up front - we take the extra pass on edge of box- too slow as they get back in position. Too easy for them. their Gk must have cleanest kit on the pitch !

I'm just sick, fed up and genuinely tired of us giving every team, no matter what their current form is, their easiest win of the season. We're like a sporting charity and it's seriously depressing.

We really are as creative as fart arent we? We could have Benzema, Aguero and Kane upfront but we still wouldnt score today, I really feel sorry for our strikers.

We desperately need a creative flair player like we once had in Duffy, someone who create something.

Such a sorry state of affairs this year for many different reasons.

Twice we’ve just let players run from the halfway line into the area unchallenged to get a shot in. Maybe the VAR decision against Villa was right - we wouldn’t have bothered covering for Jagielka.

This match is like being sat waiting for a tooth out and finding out there's no anesthetic.
Ramsdale getting better.

Back
Top Bottom