Match Thread Sheffield United v. Peterborough United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
PETE
PETE
PETE
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Injuries, match fitness may have forced some of this and there will be some creativity in midfield. I just see how the virtues of Robinson left foot, justify leaving out Basham, who has been arguably our outstanding player over 2 seasons in the Prem. What is really the added value if that balance in a back four, particularly when you will have Fleck and Osborn in front
I agree leaving Bash out for Robinson is a joke .

Slav's doing what he has to with what he's got. Is Robbo quicker than Bash? I'm assuming Osborne is in the 2 with Norwood so he can buzz around picking up loose balls, give it to Norwood to knock it to Ndiaye/MGW who will do the difficult stuff and put it on a plate for Billy

Guess We’ll see if fleck and Norwood have any professional pride left.

Replacements essentially brought in for them. Will they finally put in a performance after 18 months off

MGW with the assist as well according to Chris Kamara. Rhys Norrington-Davies starting the move as well.

damn no stream for this game. i'm in bloody brno and come bacto watch it :(

Rhys Norrington-Davies to Morgan Gibbs-White to Iliman Cheikh Ndiaye

Thought the keeper could have done better with it to be honest but I'll take it every day

WTF is that line up has Slav got a clue? I'm beginning to wonder
Oh ye of little faith. Actually a masterstroke by Slav. While Jimmy Fleck, not much good, playing both the Fleck brothers has given us an extra man.

Terrible by Robinson and the keepers positioning was dodgy

Back
Top Bottom