Match Thread Sheffield United v. Peterborough United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
PETE
PETE
PETE
Status
Ratings for this match closed

Underwhelming line-up given our well documented problems with the old guard.

Anyway, I am off to watch my son play rugby - first time for over eighteen months!

COYRAWW.

HH

Olsen (quarantine), Berge (covid related) Davies (minor injury) and McGoldrick (calf) miss out.

Same on the beeb

Attachments

• C6D4F8CE-EC10-4255-86B5-A0F2A0683D41.png
    C6D4F8CE-EC10-4255-86B5-A0F2A0683D41.png
    681.2 KB · Views: 25
Four at the back has made us look narrow, vulnerable and lost I cant see why he is persevering with it as we didn't recruit the wide players to play it in the transfer window , more tippy tappy out from the back with the midfield running round in circles without a clue i fear .

They've just gone on the list of players as on the OS and not put it into any sort of formation I think

Poor Slav.

They finally finally let him make some signings and :

- his one centreback signing is now apparently injured. Leaving us with back as square one with one centreback.

- His competent keeper is no where to be fucking seen. Is he in the country even?

- his £20m midfielder is now injured.

- his centre mid signing - probably has had one session with the side

Can see another defeat today. Think they will have far too much pace for our midfield.

we might start looking like a team at some point this season. Fingers crossed once we get people, fit / in the country / out of quanratine.

let’s hope n’daiye is the second coming of David brooks.

I hoped to see more of the new players, but let's see how the old team does then. There's still few changes to possibly bring new energy, but Gibbs-White must work hard on with the deliverings.

Injuries, match fitness may have forced some of this and there will be some creativity in midfield. I just see how the virtues of Robinson left foot, justify leaving out Basham, who has been arguably our outstanding player over 2 seasons in the Prem. What is really the added value if that balance in a back four, particularly when you will have Fleck and Osborn in front

Back
Top Bottom