2022/2023 Match Thread Sheffield United v. Luton Town - 11th March 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LUT
LUT
LUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
sufc.gif
vs.
lutontown.png

Championship Week 36 - Saturday 11th March 2023 - 15:00 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-luton-town.640/

Officials:

Referee: Leigh Doughty
Assistant Referee: Mark Dwyer
Assistant Referee: Lee Venamore
Fourth Official: Stephen Martin

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1671401521883.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Have a day off pal
Here we go again. IT'S A FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only reason Fleck is in is because of the need for someone a bit streetwise and nasty against Luton's shithouses rather than McAtee getting lumps kicked out of him

Honestly though, his time is up and has been for a long time.

Both Lowe and Bogle are having another nightmare. Only a matter of time before we concede.

Absolutely pathetic first 35 minutes. This midfield is complete gash and is offering nothing going forward or in defence. We have multiple better options on the bench. Get it changed sharpish.
This was so predictable

Scrappy panicky drab half. It's still 0:0 and a we're currently gaining a point on Boro.

There's a distinct lack of composure out there. Lots of pointless hoofs and misplaced passes. We need to get the ball down and play.

The ref is letting a fair bit go and all McBurnie seems to be doing, apart from very good defensive headers, is get frustrated and try and win free kicks. Lucky not to be booked. He's not giving the players enough of an out ball. Ndiaye is at least making runs but keeps turning into trouble.

Anel and Egan have looked a mess with the high ball (or even waist-heigh ball once - wtf was that Egan?) and are struggling with their big men.

Bogle had to take a booking for Berge (who in fairness paid him back with some very good defensive work. Bogle is actively worrying me as he has a piece of that winger's shirt before he fell over. Worried he's going to see red.

Fleck looks half asleep. Norwood looks like he's on speed (but not the good speed)

I'd be tempted to bring Baldock on for Bogle and Doyle on for Fleck. I think he'll give them 15 minutes to do better first though.

Still 0:0 though and we should underestimate Luton who have some danger going forward. All to play for.

The pitch is looking terrible though. Not helping.

If ever a first half merited half time subs it was that.

I'd consider taking Fleck, Norwood and Bogle off and bringing on McAtee, Doyle and Baldock.

Far too lethargic. No point just giving them a talking to, the personnel has to change.

They have no energy. They're not going to get it at the break.

If ever a first half merited half time subs it was that.

I'd consider taking Fleck, Norwood and Bogle off and bringing on McAtee, Doyle and Baldock.

Far too lethargic. No point just giving them a talking to, the personnel has to change.

They have no energy. They're not going to get it at the break.
Spot on. All three have been fucking terrible. Big lumbeeing cunt Sander cannot be subbed through

Why the fuck are Bogle and Lowe dropping back instead of attacking the space on the wing?? It’s nullifying our attacks!

I honestly think that Hecky can't see when a player is not performing.
Or when there's a clear risk of a second booking

Swansea just had one disallowed then boro score on the break and we go one down for fucks fucking sake

Today is the final confirmation for me we won't be going up this season. Miles off it most games. Boro must be licking their chops at our current form, even if they lose today.

Back
Top Bottom