Match Thread Sheffield United v. Derby County - 25th September 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
DERB
DERB
DERB
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1632473178483.png v. 1632473185802.png
Championship Week 9 - Saturday 25th September 2021 - 15:00 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Sheffield United vs Derby County

Officials:

Referee:
David Webb
Assistant Referee: Matthew McGrath
Assistant Referee: James Wilson
Fourth Official: Tom Nield

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

i dont think we have ever played a teams that just gone into adminstation. will they have full strength squad to choose from or will there be some absentees because the administrators wont allow them to play

They've started well but depends how they respond to the off-the-pitch stuff. There to be beaten but we'll have to play better than we did at Hull.

Hopefully they have to field a few cardboard cutouts.

Olsen
Baldock Egan Basham Stevens
Fleck Hourihane
Ndiaye Gibbs-White Osborn
Sharp
Subs: Foderingham, Bogle, Davies, Norrington-Davies, Berge/Guedioura, Brewster, McBurnie

Is Berge still injured? Forgot about Norwood. Hopefully the lads will shore up at the back.

2 tough away games coming up we have to get 3 points out of this game and i think we will
Yep, a win obviously, but almost as important, let's get back to keeping clean sheets, to stop conceding soft goals would be a start

Match Preview and breakdown:

Enjoyed this, didn’t know how good our XGa is - really hammers home those individual mistakes costing us! Surprised how bad Derby’s metrics are too - 0-1 stamped on then..

Agreed, Derby have got lots to prove today - they'll want to be in on the Great Escape - not sure if a club in Admin' has ever escaped relegation?

Is it the first time that we have played a team on minus points?

Enjoyed this, didn’t know how good our XGa is - really hammers home those individual mistakes costing us! Surprised how bad Derby’s metrics are too - 0-1 stamped on then..
Would someone please explain to this old duffer what XGa means. (Football is getting very complicated these days).

They don’t press (well they haven’t so far) which will make it very hard for them if we keep our recent attacking form up.

it will be close, and I expect them to score, but we should win if we play well.

Nailed on home win,I’m missing match due to illness and on the rare occasions I miss,we always win big
have a great day everyone

Think we'll get 3 points today, i think the defence is starting to look stronger with davies in there so ill go 3-1

Back
Top Bottom