Match Thread Sheffield United v. Aston Villa - 3rd March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And if you think that 90 minutes was good enough, you are probably on crack.
It was good enough though for 3 points. 21 games we haven't been good enough. But we were tonight. Backs against the wall and a proper battling performance. For them to play like that when we're as good as down, shows a hell of a lot of commitment to the shirt and manager. Proud of them all tonight.

They will win easily. Our team is very poor and they are playing a system that doesn't work for them, and our manager has basically given up.

0-2 if we are lucky. McBurnie to miss another free header at some point. Burke to fall over when well placed.

:D

It was good enough though for 3 points. 21 games we haven't been good enough. But we were tonight. Backs against the wall and a proper battling performance. For them to play like that when we're as good as down, shows a hell of a lot of commitment to the shirt and manager. Proud of them all tonight.
It was good enough for 3 points yes, we have played far, far better and come away with nothing so there is always that. In terms of the overall performance, my opinion is that it was poor. Created very, very little, midfield clueless, Brewster - zero movement and one shot aside, zero effort or output. Burke, fast as fuck but zero ability. For a premier league player, his touch is appalling.
A win is a win and a welcome one at that, but come on - did you really enjoy it? Are you really happy with ‘plucky Sheffield United’
I think that the last 20 minutes of back against the wall defending, (which was really, give villa the ball and prey they cross as poorly as us) masked the first 70. Like I said - only my opinion. If you are pleased with the overall performance then good luck to you.

Graham Scott = TWAT
Yes the same twat who reffed the Villa game away and sent off Egan for exactly the same foul type.

He was the VAR ref last nite.
1614850154487.png

at the start of the season i thought egan was favourite for player of the year. but mcgoldrick last night espically for the goal was outstanding. i enjoyed just watching him on the replay with the 50yd run he made to just ghost in. he would have my vote now

Back
Top Bottom