Sharp on his way

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Best thing for both of us. Maybe he will regain a bit of form? Maybe it will give us a clue how to get the best out of him, or if not, it puts him back in the shop window...

it is ominous - oh and cos he's ermmmm not reight good, and thats being kind to him ;-)

When he played for Scunthorpe United under Brian Laws, he played in the six yard box while other's ran down the wings just like Keith Edwards, We don't play Billy like that. When Blackwell took over from Robson he said to Billy to stay up in the box ( re-quote in the Sheffield Star ), Billy started scoring again. You can't use Billy as a target man because he's too small. A good player doesn't suddenly become rubbish over night. I hope the rumours about the pigs wanting him on loan are rumours & not fact because I can see Laws getting Billy scoring again.

Errm, wasn't it a certain Mr Sharp who scored against Port Vale on Tuesday night? I'd call that scoring again. Quite a good goal as well by all accounts.

Errm, wasn't it a certain Mr Sharp who scored against Port Vale on Tuesday night? I'd call that scoring again. Quite a good goal as well by all accounts.

Definetly..... Was a cracker and definetly further out than 6 yards. Would have stuck him in rather than relish especially with evans would have thought that would be a good pairing

yes it was a good goal. ill not single Billy out in the Port Vale game cos quite frankly most of the players were average at best that night. However, over the period of 2 seasons, it is plain to see Billy is nowhere near good enough to be part of a automatic promotion chasing team. I am gutted cos Billy is one of us and i desperately wanted him to succeed. The simple matter is though, the guy aint good enough at the level we aspire to be at. Notts County would be a brilliant move for him - come on Sven, just humour us with a 500k bid pleeeeeeeeeeeease :thumbup:

Billy has had more chances than most and even on Tuesday there were chances that a real goal poacher would have taken. Players find their level and I have a feeling that Billy's level is not the championship - not with us anyway.

i've heard he's nailed on to go to MK Dons

Back
Top Bottom