SF04UFC. - £230.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does the 04 have any Blades significance? Am I being dim and missing something obvious WWF?

No, you'll rarely get a full number totally relevant, certainly the numbers.

The 4 is regarded as 'for' by many and 'For UFC' is desirable for fight fans I'm told - so it can imply 'Steve Faulkner For UFC' - cool!

Thanks for the bump!

I’ve got my eye on...

B11 ADE

However I live in Leeds currently and don’t trust parking my car and it not getting keyed or something round some of the areas - but maybe one day when I move back to the better part of Yorkshire 😁

I’ve got my eye on...

B11 ADE

However I live in Leeds currently and don’t trust parking my car and it not getting keyed or something round some of the areas - but maybe one day when I move back to the better part of Yorkshire 😁

Or they’ll just think it’s a bloke called Ade’s car? 😆

I’ve got my eye on...

B11 ADE

Buy it now and save it until you move back from the land of the dark ages. I am sure if we keep playing well and finish high in the PL then price may rise. 😃

Buy it now and save it until you move back from the land of the dark ages. I am sure if we keep playing well and finish high in the PL then price may rise. 😃

It’s not for sale yet - says it’s coming up for auction so when it does it’ll probably sell for as much as some idiots was selling tickets to the spurs game today ! But I can live in hope....

I’ve got my eye on...

B11 ADE

Hey Charlotte, we've got two plates on cars and have lived for years in Harrogate and now Whitby. We visit Leeds overnight for two days most weeks.

Been to loads of away games.

Never had a problem.

Love the B11 ADE one and , as pointed out above, the value is helped by the ADiE angle.

We've got B6 ADE and used to have a squared off 6. Wife got stopped by police one day and they just verbally cautioned us but it scared her off.

I’ve got my eye on...

B11 ADE

I'd post a photo of our main car but I trust some characters on this forum less than Wednesdayites or Leeds fans!

Suffice to say it's nearly as good as 5UFC🤭

I'd post a photo of our main car but I trust some characters on this forum less than Wednesdayites or Leeds fans!

Suffice to say it's nearly as good as 5UFC🤭

.... ow you tease hahaha !! Now I want to know what it is !
I do look for one all the time, and even for my own name but nothing come close. I’ve even considered getting one that says UTB but I think it’s abit naff... and if I did I’d get C7 UTB as my last name starts with a T - but that isn’t available and I like them to look obvious instead of having to try work it out. If I’m going to actually get one - I’m getting a good one is my attitude.

Woodwardfan when I say personalised plates ain't my thing I was thinking more of your own name ,I just think it's a bit egotistical. However a Blades plate is something I'd consider .

Couldn't agree more. United ones are fun things, identifying with 30000 or so die-hard fans, the Blades dis-functional family!! And Proud!!

.... ow you tease hahaha !! Now I want to know what it is !
I do look for one all the time, and even for my own name but nothing come close. I’ve even considered getting one that says UTB but I think it’s abit naff... and if I did I’d get C7 UTB as my last name starts with a T - but that isn’t available and I like them to look obvious instead of having to try work it out. If I’m going to actually get one - I’m getting a good one is my attitude.

😍SF 04 UFC. Easy and cheap.🙄

Or they’ll just think it’s a bloke called Ade’s car? 😆

A couple of years ago, I bought BB14DES and a mate of mine who has a repair garage got the plates made up and I was expecting him to run the letters close together to make it look as much like Blades as possible, obviously with an extra B.

Being a stickler for the rules, he made no concession at all and I had a stream of people I know asking if my middle name was DES, the three letters in splendid isolation :) Irrelevant now, as I don’t have a car at least for the time being, so the number is on retention.

bade
verb
UK
past simple of bid old-fashioned

He bade me retire altogether from business, and take care of myself.:mad:

Definiton of Bott:

A conical knob, mounted on a rod, for stopping temporarily the flow :D 🤭 ………………... of molten metal or slag from a blast furnace or cupola.

A couple of years ago, I bought BB14DES and a mate of mine who has a repair garage got the plates made up and I was expecting him to run the letters close together to make it look as much like Blades as possible, obviously with an extra B.

Being a stickler for the rules, he made no concession at all and I had a stream of people I know asking if my middle name was DES, the three letters in splendid isolation :) Irrelevant now, as I don’t have a car at least for the time being, so the number is on retention.

How much would you sell that for Trigger Blade ? Serious question.

Does anybody really think that 5UFC is not good fun on a car?

Will have a £5k value.

Thete is the UFC angle which is massive

Now I know you're in cuckoo land ;)

Add a nought after the five and you'll be nearer the mark
If you can persuade Mr Laver to sell it to you for £5k then I'll give you £20k immediately :)

Now I know you're in cuckoo land ;)

Add a nought after the five and you'll be nearer the mark
If you can persuade Mr Laver to sell it to you for £5k then I'll give you £20k immediately :)

Didn't want to overstate it Woody. Forever the conservative, cautious old man, stuck on old values;)

Well if you must know ;) .... I moved up to Leeds for work about 7 year ago, but now my patch has changed so I can move back closer to Sheff - happy days 🥳

Hey, this is a sales thread not frigging Tinder 🤭

Hey, this is a sales thread not frigging Tinder 🤭

I am very aware of things coming across blunt on here and do not want to experience the wrath of anybody - the wink was simply to show it’s light hearted haha !! Not like that at all...... you got me all wrong ! 😅

I am very aware of things coming across blunt on here and do not want to experience the wrath of anybody - the wink was simply to show it’s light hearted haha !! Not like that at all...... you got me all wrong ! 😅

Charlotte - nothing like that. I'm just prodding Tom Bott for his casual chat-line, asking why you live in Leeds.

If that is sexist, and thinking about it just could be, I apologise.:eek:

MeToo and all that. Oh dear🤢

Back
Top Bottom