SF04UFC. - £230.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
Car Registraion Plate for sale, first to pay £230, free postage. Assignment Fee already paid.

Unwanted family present ( daughter's partner is a Leeds fan, muttered something about f****ng Basham!!).

P.M. me if interested.

UTB.

What does the F stand for?

I don't like them unless they're blindingly obvious or very rude. Near where I live a young lady has a flashy BMW or Audi which makes it obvious that she's called Rebecca. I rather like that.
In 2008 the DVLA banned the prefix KN08, which saddened the adolescent in me. The sight of this, with EDD or EAD or SAC on the end (no pun intended) would cheer the latent 14 year old in all of us! 😁

From the safety of the anonymity of my keyboard, can I ask a question that I have never dared ask anyone to their face? What is the point of personalised number-plates? Why do people spend good money on them?
You can keep the plate for life, and is just a touch of personality, for the money some people spend on clothes or some other tittle tattle.

I reckon it also saves you money.

i have a 9 year old motor with 110K on the clock, but I have kept it clean and shiny and my personal plate (60th birthday present) means that to an observer the car could easily be new this year.

Without the plate, the motivation to keep the car looking nice would have been much less, and I would probably have forked out for a new motor 3 or 4 years ago.

High quality plates with raised numerals and Sheffield United underneath, all in a nice frame finish the job nicely.

From the safety of the anonymity of my keyboard, can I ask a question that I have never dared ask anyone to their face? What is the point of personalised number-plates? Why do people spend good money on them?

Isn’t it a discreet way to indicate to the opposite sex you’ve got a small tackle? 😉

Mine is S11 FC J and my tackle is very small ... however my bottom is turbo charged.

Couldn’t resist blocking this guy in.

possible they have no idea why, but couldn’t take the risk of missing an opportunity.
View attachment 64109
I know this guy.
He does voluntary work at an owl sanctuary, when he’s not helping out at orphanages and homeless centres.

He loves owls so much that he sold every stick of furniture to get that number plate.
You heartless bastard.

I know this guy.
He does voluntary work at an owl sanctuary, when he’s not helping out at orphanages and homeless centres.

He loves owls so much that he sold every stick of furniture to get that number plate.
You heartless bastard.
I’m sure his good conscience and virtuous nature helped him as he inched backwards and forwards to get out of the space.

Probably why he managed it without dinging mine - he certainly managed to mind the gap.
😚

I’m sure his good conscience and virtuous nature helped him as he inched backwards and forwards to get out of the space.

Probably why he managed it without dinging mine - he certainly managed to mind the gap.
😚

Smallness of tackle will have helped, giving him extra space to manoeuvre?

Blades wave, peep and thumbs up regularly. Especially on the way to big away games it's fun.

Wednesdayites hate it and show it, especially since we became Premier League. Quieter now but when they pipped us in L1 they were full of it.

Talking point with neighbours and numerous passers-by.

At 71 years old I must say it's a bit 'twee' but mine was a present and that makes it alright, nice reminder in fact.

Other clubs well 'represented' on the road. Show your support Blades!!

SF 04 UFC - better with spacing. How cheap is £230 Blades!!

Blades wave, peep and thumbs up regularly. Especially on the way to big away games it's fun.

Wednesdayites hate it and show it, especially since we became Premier League. Quieter now but when they pipped us in L1 they were full of it.

Talking point with neighbours and numerous passers-by.

At 71 years old I must say it's a bit 'twee' but mine was a present and that makes it alright, nice reminder in fact.

Other clubs well 'represented' on the road. Show your support Blades!!

SF 04 UFC - better with spacing. How cheap is £230 Blades!!
Spacing like that is illegal. And I don't support SFUFC. And 04 is meaningless.

Other than that though...

Back
Top Bottom