Self isolating

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Which thread is best? Self Isolating or Self isolating, I will go with the one using capital letters for the beginning of each word.

The obvious thing to do is to divide into factions and fight it out in a blitzkrieg of abuse. Wordery of mass destruction should only be a last resort of course.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but heard today from someone near the first team set up that Burke doesn’t have covid but Verrips does.
Also said that the players love Slav and he’s got them on the right track already. Said he looks intimidating and has an aura about him but he’s a really nice guy.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but heard today from someone near the first team set up that Burke doesn’t have covid but Verrips does.
Also said that the players love Slav and he’s got them on the right track already. Said he looks intimidating and has an aura about him but he’s a really nice guy.
I heard Slav and Billy have already had a fight on the training ground and they both knocked each out.

I heard Slav and Billy have already had a fight on the training ground and they both knocked each out.

Good. None of this matey-mate, lovey-dovey bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom