Incoming? Sean Robertson - Trialist v. Burton Albion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not the worst move for him really you’d imagine he’ll get plenty of game time and is backing himself to rise back up through the leagues

His shaky first 15 mins will have sealed his fate with Utd. While his contract length with Forest Green has not been disclosed, I would assume it's longer than Utd would have offered. Most importantly for the player, he'll most likely play every week - something that he wouldn't have got with Utd, barring even more injuries

It sounded like his offer from us was another trial.

Think you're right EC - I didn't hear that Utd had made a contract offer to him. He wasn't ever going to displace Baldock from the side so it sounds as though he took the sensible approach in signing with FGR. I hope he does well - after than initial nervy start, I thought he looked a decent player and scored a cracker for Derby

Is Kyron Gordon our cover for Furious then ?
I think we are probably just rolling the dice and hoping he stays fit/not suspended until Bogle gets back, which may or may not come back to haunt us.

There’s not a lot of point in signing a right back at the level of quality of bogle and Baldock for the sake of two or three months.

I guess Basham will play right wing back if George is out. Might even be quite nice to see basham and Anel linking up down that right side. There’s also Osborn that looked good there last season.

Back
Top Bottom