Scrap this Knocker v Clapper thing, this is a genuine crisis.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"if we dont go up"?

people still think we can go up? jesus wept! we cant win a game! we can barely score a goal!

may as well just say that if santa claus doesnt exist, were in trouble.

Yes we still can go up.

If you stopped being so negative for a minute you might see it.

Don't boycott the match if you're a season ticket holder. Go, and take a mate. Lets try for the biggest crowd of the season, and then on ten minutes, which I've picked because that was Blackman's number, everyone turn their backs for a minute, or even two. No chanting, no shouting, just a minute's silence. See if that grabs his attention. You get to protest and you still get to see the game.
I am sure Newport County did this once at BDTBL as a protest against their Board (80's ?)

trouble is the star is up mccabes bum. i doubt it would even get reported.

not turning up to the match in protest is a bit like cutting your shlong off becaue youve found out your missus is cheating on you
you end up sat at home on your own with no todger

It is totally obvious from this board that there would be no such thing as a protest except half hearted gestures:
  • People don't want to boycott because it means'missing' a match
  • Only a handful of people will bother to write in to complain
  • A few dozen may gather around the players entrance to shout a protest
  • A half hearted boo at the end of the game - whats betting another home defeat on Tuesday
The only other way is to give out black cards to selected seats in the Family Stand opposite the Directors Box so that the encumbants can spell out L-I-A-R- that might get the message home!

The only other way is to give out black cards to selected seats in the Family Stand opposite the Directors Box so that the encumbants can spell out L-I-A-R- that might get the message home!

Knowing our fans and any attempt at organisation, the cards would be held up in the wrong order making it look like an East Midlands Trains sponsorship or a campaign for HS2.

It is totally obvious from this board that there would be no such thing as a protest except half hearted gestures:
  • People don't want to boycott because it means'missing' a match
  • Only a handful of people will bother to write in to complain
  • A few dozen may gather around the players entrance to shout a protest
  • A half hearted boo at the end of the game - whats betting another home defeat on Tuesday

So you want to give me a black card?

Do I have a choice?

If i'm out of Sheffield on Monday can I have delivery of said black card on Sunday??

Just wondered how this thing works?

Sums up a typical Unitedite!
Puts up with sh!te and is happy with it!

So no cards sorted then?

Posted in another thread we've been crap since I started watching.....in the 60's.

Happy? You've never met me have you?

Anyone who knows me calls me a moaning old fooker!

But you know best!

:)

No not myself - Sheffield United FC I take seriously!.........................Probably too seriously!

Joking aside, I think Fiery's suggestion would be the best protest we could make. The trouble is, you need just about everyone to back it, which I doubt would be the case, yet.

UTB

So no cards sorted then?

Posted in another thread we've been crap since I started watching.....in the 60's.

Happy? You've never met me have you?

Anyone who knows me calls me a moaning old fooker!

But you know best!

:)

Cards wasted on you ! ... thought I'd not bother ..... I'll send them to the Apathy Society

How do you know I haven't met you - I've been going to the Lane just as long as you have!

They're probably right!

No, I don't know best !

Any other questions?

Back
Top Bottom