Saudi National Day Tweet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

would those complaining about it be upset if we*d done like wednesday had and forced fed us the Thai kings coronation
I think a tweet is quite acceptable .
I notice Instagram are trying to justify letting a 13 year old girl advice on how to commit suicide, which she took
now that does bother me
I dont see many Man City fans taking umbridge to anything Saudi
Why would they? They aren’t owned by Saudi, they are owned by the ruling family of UAE who in comparison to Saudi are bloody angels.

Simple solution to all this shit, switch Twitter and similar other social media bollocks off and all the putrid shit that gets posted on there as well as stuff like this disappears overnight. Job done.

Reactions: SWB
Crap that she complied with everything that's happening.
CNN reporter cancelled a meeting with the president under the same conditions, but she did it for a post-match interview?

I see this thread has veered off Saudi Arabia into Iran. I know there's a shitload going on in Iran at the mo'. But, posters may be interested in the ongoing campaign to allow women into football games in Iran.

Right on Sisters...

www.twitter.com/openStadiums

Women covering their heads through their religion isn't confined to Islam of course but it should be a woman's right to choose not imposed by some old dudes with beards.

Back
Top Bottom