CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Today’s pitch looked a little tight as well for Sander to shine

As I said earlier, once up to the pace of the PL he’ll be fine and especially playing on the bigger pitches like Old Trafford will see him excell

I think we’ve got a little gem

Little?

Thought some of his best stuff on the ball today was in quickly moving the ball out to the left from a central position – one first-time pass in the first half that upped the tempo for Stevens to move forward, another in the second half from the centre circle that prompted a break. I maintain that while he’s starting in right centre-mid, I can see his future for us being in Norwood’s position.

Today’s pitch looked a little tight as well for Sander to shine

As I said earlier, once up to the pace of the PL he’ll be fine and especially playing on the bigger pitches like Old Trafford will see him excell

I think we’ve got a little gem
Except it's the same size. And the same size as BDTBL.

Wowser!

Watched Palace game and then Man U game and thought Old Trafford pitch looked at least 10 yds wider

Players seemed to have more time on the ball before closed down which also added to the mis conception then that the reason was the pitch is bigger

My bad

Thought some of his best stuff on the ball today was in quickly moving the ball out to the left from a central position – one first-time pass in the first half that upped the tempo for Stevens to move forward, another in the second half from the centre circle that prompted a break. I maintain that while he’s starting in right centre-mid, I can see his future for us being in Norwood’s position.

I think they can play together. But we certainly have a ready replacement now should Wilder take that route.

This is a real coup of a transfer. Almost unbelievable when you think about it and where we were a few years back - signing a Champions League player who was wanted by some top clubs. Exciting times!

Once he settles in, I'm sure Sander will be a class act.

Apparently West Ham bid £10m for him in the January window.

Whats the actual fee in full were going to be paying? Keep seeing 22m but thought it was more like 25m-27m.

Back
Top Bottom