SAM SURRIDGE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's odd, because his goal record isn't great but when I chat to Forest fans they always say he's the best finisher at the club. Good movement and decent link-up.
Bit like Madine, and that's what we need really.

Forest have signed Wood on loan from Newcastle so that would open the door for us to get Surrage....

what-am-i-saying-saturday-night-live.gif

Worked his way into their starting XI now. Highly unlikely that he'll be going anywhere.

He wasn't coming to us anyway I doubt. I don't think with Jebbo and McBurnie now coming back to fitness that a bigger type striker is on the wish list although I was wanting that a few weeks ago when McBurnue was injured and before Jebbo came on strong, at least with Jebbo's form as it is now I think someone with pace would be ideal as another type of striker. Brewster if ever fit could provide that though.

‪Forest are wanting to secure departures of Emmanuel Dennis, Jonjo Shelvey, Sam Surridge Steve Cook and Ethan Horvath before the start of the season #nffc @TeleFootball ‬

Weirdly Surridge is the only one forest fans want to keep looking at their replies.

I'd like us to get Surridge

Under rated good all round CF. A very reliable 15 goal championship striker, probably 20

Useful at this level but exactly the sort you'd want in the squad to go down with. With McBurnie out of contract as it stands, we need to be planning for this. So I'm sure we're not

Wonder what fee they'd ask

Under rated good all round CF. A very reliable 15 goal championship striker, probably 20

Useful at this level but exactly the sort you'd want in the squad to go down with. With McBurnie out of contract as it stands, we need to be planning for this. So I'm sure we're not

I'd also bring him in if it was sensible but I doubt it would be less than £10m given his age.
Maybe if we could flog Jebbison this Summer (final year of his deal) it would go some way towards funding it.

As you say, at least then we'd have an asset on our books for next season that's fairly capable.

As things stand we'll only have Brewster contracted this time next year and we all know how reliable he's been.

That seems optimistic. He's nearly 25 and he hasn't scored 20 Championship goals in his career, much less in a season.

Don't think it's any stretch at all based on his form at Forest

A striker with his all round attributes will easily get 15 in that league, in any capable team

Think he'd get at least 7 in the PL tbh

We should think about this sort of thing. You don't necessarily have to be a 20+ goal championship striker to get the 8 or so we'd need from our CF in the PL

i wouldnt be against it either hes not spectacular but for me a slight upgrade on mcburnie and would be a good foil for illiman its probably the type of market were shopping in

Don't get why this lad gets some much attention. I'd rather go for Neal Maupay who I reckon we could get for a low fee. Proved he can score goals at Premier League and Championship and better than our other main strikers.

‪Forest are wanting to secure departures of Emmanuel Dennis, Jonjo Shelvey, Sam Surridge Steve Cook and Ethan Horvath before the start of the season #nffc @TeleFootball ‬

Weirdly Surridge is the only one forest fans want to keep looking at their replies.
I brought in Dennis for 11m on FM and he helped steer us to 11th in a front three of Dennis, Brewster, and Ndiaye

Personally see him going on loan to the championship where he is the main man. Needs to prove he can score 15-20 at that level. Leicester would be a good move for him.

I can't see us selling him to you because we'd be reinforcing a relegation rival.

Saw something that said Ipswich were interested in him

Personally see him going on loan to the championship where he is the main man. Needs to prove he can score 15-20 at that level. Leicester would be a good move for him.

I can't see us selling him to you because we'd be reinforcing a relegation rival.
Don't think Forest will see themselves as relegation candidates

Unless the spending is going to stop

Interesting take. He’s not actually scored 20
Champiionship goals in his career, he’s on 17, from 86 games.
If he’s available I hope we’re not spending any transfer budget on him.

i wouldnt be against it either hes not spectacular but for me a slight upgrade on mcburnie and would be a good foil for illiman its probably the type of market were shopping in
Upgrade? Really? He’s never produced what Ollie has, at the level he has regardless of your opinion on Mcburnie’s performances.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom