SAM SURRIDGE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuck Forest. Rather get Delap from Citeh.

I think he might be struggling to convince the Board to let him sign anybody, even with the release of Khadra.

Felt like he was trying to send a message to the Board after the Blackpool game, firstly by leaving him out of the squad all together and then by saying words to the effect of "there's no point in letting him go if I can't bring anybody in..."
Seemed to be a bit of frustration there.
yes his comments there would indicate that even if we send khadra back theres no money to bring anybody else in that would be a big mistake imo were so close to a return to the premier league and all the riches that go with it

I think he might be struggling to convince the Board to let him sign anybody, even with the release of Khadra.

Felt like he was trying to send a message to the Board after the Blackpool game, firstly by leaving him out of the squad all together and then by saying words to the effect of "there's no point in letting him go if I can't bring anybody in..."
Seemed to be a bit of frustration there.
Maybe it's not as drastic as that, maybe it's more about who is available. If there's nobody better than Khadra, why let him go when he'll potentially be loaned out to a promotion rival

You'd assume that the Recruitment Team will have alternatives ready to go if required.

However, I would expect PH's comments relate more to the finances associated with bringing in a replacement for Khadra. Very few people will know the specifics of the deal for Khadra but some have already eluded that a negotiation with Brighton will be required - I assume this will be regarding the term, loan fee and obligation to purchase if Utd are promoted.

It's no surprise that finances are tight with the budget already stretched following nobody leaving for a fee last summer. I'm not sure Anel would have been signed if it had been known that Lowe would not be leaving.

Heard on SSN earlier that forest have made four available for transfer including Surridge and Bowler (ex Blackpool)

surridge would do but looks like he might be off to burnley

According to plenty of rumours, yes. However, he does seem to playing a lot for someone likely to leave imminently (unless Forest are planning to blow another stack of cash on other strikers)

According to plenty of rumours, yes. However, he does seem to playing a lot for someone likely to leave imminently (unless Forest are planning to blow another stack of cash on other strikers)

Reports suggest they've made him and a few others available.
Presumably clearing the decks for more(!!) signings.

Who else have forest made available?

Colback or O'brien by any chance?

Who else have forest made available?

Colback or O'brien by any chance?

Josh Bowler, Sam Surridge and Emmanuel Dennis.

I don't recall seeing their names on there.

Either way, we're stuck whilever this takeover is going through so none of it effects us.
Be a shame if Surridge ends up at Burnley and Dennis goes back to Watford on loan, mind.

Can Dennis not just move abroad? Really silly if so

Watford won't want him back, seems common knowledge he suffers from c*nt syndrome

Surridge to Burnley would be disappointing but they'll finish 10+ points above us anyway
More bothered about Archer to Boro

Can Dennis not just move abroad? Really silly if so

Watford won't want him back, seems common knowledge he suffers from c*nt syndrome

Surridge to Burnley would be disappointing but they'll finish 10+ points above us anyway
More bothered about Archer to Boro
yes archer would have been a good signing for us i was really hoping for another striker to come in this month but theres so many posters on here saying weve no money for any incomings even when khadra goes back as much as i am no big fan of mcburnie we really need him back in the team jebbison and osula are both good lads but its asking a lot of em to get the goals to keep us in the top 2 will be a great shame if we miss out on automatic just because we cant fund 1 loan signing

Can't help but notice Will Lankshear has been scoring for Spurs academy etc since leaving, would that be a sensible loan move. Could be capable of scoring at Championship level, just a thought

What a waste of a signing Bowler was for Forest.
He might actually be their most sensible signing of the lot he’s a good player at this level and unlikely to attract prem interest if they go down. He could be a real asset for them if they do end up trying to bounce straight back.

It would be a complete waste of resources for a team with a normal budget but seeing as Forest were burning cash he seems like a decent insurance policy. What was stupid was sending him to Greece.

Heard on SSN earlier that forest have made four available for transfer including Surridge and Bowler (ex Blackpool)
Bowler has already played for Blackpool and Olympiakos so I don't think he can play for anybody else this season, not even Forest?

Don’t understand the interest in Surridge - he’s so wasteful in front of goal and gets quickly discarded everywhere he goes. A fashionable flop.

Don’t understand the interest in Surridge - he’s so wasteful in front of goal and gets quickly discarded everywhere he goes. A fashionable flop.

It's odd, because his goal record isn't great but when I chat to Forest fans they always say he's the best finisher at the club. Good movement and decent link-up.

i agree would be a top signing imo but just cant see forest doing us any favours at all with him or o brien although i do think a striker on loan will come in before the end of this window and if that happens i reckon osula will go out on loan again probably with burton

Back
Top Bottom