Incoming? Sam Morsy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't doubt anything they say.

So, if we're close to agreeing a fee then this suggests that there's a willingness from all sides to make this deal happen, including Morsy's.

A quality poster on BM says he turned us down last night. Let's hope he has a change of mind if true.

If they've pulled plug, they've pulled plug on any chance of getting adams in my opinion. If true.. what's monty up to these days?

I remember Kyle Walker didn't want to go.

He still went.

As much as a player can't be kept if he wants to leave, there's not many stays if the Chairman and/or manager decide it's in the club's interest to see then leave.

2 central midfielders signed by Wigan. Under what pretence? Come and get a front row seat of Sam Morsy in action? I think not.

He still went.

As much as a player can't be kept if he wants to leave, there's not many stays if the Chairman and/or manager decide it's in the club's interest to see then leave.

2 central midfielders signed by Wigan. Under what pretence? Come and get a front row seat of Sam Morsy in action? I think not.
It might just be about the package we've offered him Champers. I would have thought that he's currently on a decent one with Wigan. It still could change.

He still went.

I don't believe that Walker didn't want to go, or that players give a second thought to what the chairman wants.

They go for the money, fans or not. It's as simple as that.

UTB

Now that`s a compliment. Let`s hope we can land Morsy. He would be a large piece in the jigsaw in place. A Keeper and CB and we`d be almost there. I`d have tried for that 11 foot 15 inch article the pigs signed from Norwich.

That would truly quality and I really hope this turns out to be true. I still think a left winger is needed as Done is definitely better down the middle but Morsy in the middle is just the type we need to allow Fleck to dictate the midfield leaving Morsy doing the Monty role, although I personally preferred Mark Patterson as I've said before! I just won't believe this deal until its done because it seems an odd transfer from Wigan's point of view and he played just two days ago for them which was before this first broke. The fact James Shield says there's something in it makes me think it could happen. Some don't like the Star and we've all took the piss from time to time but when he says a layers name is wanted then I trust his local contacts to be right over the Nationals. Saying that Nixon seems reliable, despite working for that awful paper.

Have you seen hw many roles Monty has done on TV and Film, in the "suggest a shit show for a Blade" thread? Morsy will need to be a very versatile actor if this is the case

You've got to worry about the move if this is the case, because if there's one manager that will fuck you right off if you're only worried about money- it's Wilder.

Have you seen hw many roles Monty has done on TV and Film, in the "suggest a shit show for a Blade" thread? Morsy will need to be a very versatile actor if this is the case

Monty's done films?! I don't get the joke there mate.

Is Sam morsy as good as Nathan Byrne or Eoin coyle or any of the other lower leagues players this message board has fixated on for months on end before they sign for someone else and disappear from public view

If there's a film about a headless chicken, then that's a film about him

I never minded Monty for his supposed weakness like poor shooting, passing etc. My view was always that, that wasn't his job. However I didn't think he made enough tackles in his role as enforcer, but he still did a job and was worth his place in the team when on decent form. Back to Morsy and you jkust don't know who to believe on the possible transfer, but it seems either Wigan or Morsy have pulled the plug according to twitter and BM.

I wouldn't have been bothered about him going but we all know that money will vanish just like the murphy money

To where does it vanish? Any thoughts?

Clue: Where does your own money go? What happened to the August 2015 wages or pocket money?

On his Twitter account pal, he says it's close pal, I don't know where he heard it pal, he's sure about it pal and there isn't a picture pal.
when did he say that mate? I looked on his twitter page and didn't see owt about Morsy since 24th when he said us and MK were interested.

Back
Top Bottom