Incoming? Sam Morsy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fair do's mate. Normally the case away from the more established accounts.
I am not, and never will be ITK, but was told after the game he wont be signing permanently.

James Shield has hinted at a loan, so maybe that`s the next step after he rejected a full transfer.
Not what I had heard myself.

Watch it all be confirmed now, and make me a liar!

He's usually pretty clued up to be fair to him. 200k is what he quotes, be happy with that.

He's usually pretty clued up to be fair to him. 200k is what he quotes, be happy with that.

That would truly quality and I really hope this turns out to be true. I still think a left winger is needed as Done is definitely better down the middle but Morsy in the middle is just the type we need to allow Fleck to dictate the midfield leaving Morsy doing the Monty role, although I personally preferred Mark Patterson as I've said before! I just won't believe this deal until its done because it seems an odd transfer from Wigan's point of view and he played just two days ago for them which was before this first broke. The fact James Shield says there's something in it makes me think it could happen. Some don't like the Star and we've all took the piss from time to time but when he says a layers name is wanted then I trust his local contacts to be right over the Nationals. Saying that Nixon seems reliable, despite working for that awful paper.

Only United that may end up paying 300k for a player they could've bagged for next to nothing last season lol. Still... Be a great signing if it's true.

Well 50k profit I suppose. Thought it was less than that. Must be wrong. Fingers crossed though.

I'd be surprised if Wigan just accepted 200k (or even 300k) from us if they want Adams. It wouldn't be very shrewd on their part. Morsy's a great tool for them to use to get Adams cheaper. They could easily just tell us they value him at 500k+.

Only United that may end up paying 300k for a player they could've bagged for next to nothing last season lol. Still... Be a great signing if it's true.

We have a habit of that over the years of missed opportunities! Usually we don't actually sign them later but at least with Morsy we're trying and with Clarke we've achieved! Its just a shame in that we could have had Clarke on a free and Morsy for relative peanuts given Hammonds wages and instead we signed Sammon and Hammond! Thank you Adkins!

I'd be surprised if Wigan just accepted 200k (or even 300k) from us if they want Adams. It wouldn't be very shrewd on their part. Morsy's a great tool for them to use to get Adams cheaper. They could easily just tell us they value him at 500k+.

And we adjust Adams' value accordingly. Tufty is very clear in his latest interview that we are now no soft touch, as Loony Flitcroft discovered. Comical, it was....

Why the fuck do some fans of football hark back to that splay footed twat Monty?

I just mentioned him because of the role he did not whether he was great at it. As I said I always rated Mark Patterson over Monty. I always thought Monty ran about loads but didn't often make a tackle. My point is in my view we need someone with the legs of Monty who can just destruct and break up play occasionally illegally when required but through good tackiling or pressing, so that the opposition have to go backwards or give the ball away etc. I lost count last season how many times the opposition runners just jogged through our midfield with no tracking. Moncur springs to mind in the home defeat to Colchester.

Read an article in the Derbyshire times stating he's happy at Wigan. Not sure if it's the usual spool or if there's any truth involved.

Read an article in the Derbyshire times stating he's happy at Wigan. Not sure if it's the usual spool or if there's any truth involved.

Info in said article came from 'a source close to the player'. About as reliable as the sources in OK! Magazine.

It`s the latter mate. Definately the latter. It`s a dam good read mind!

I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of it! I usually just go on Wikipedia to read about United or find out info on players we're interested! Occasionally I go on Wikipedia for something more wholesome like where was Porridge filmed etc! Ha ha! Sad but true!

Alan Nixon reckons that our bid has been accepted (so therefore it's a permanent) and its now about agreeing personal terms.

Back
Top Bottom