Incoming? Sam Morsy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Morsy is a player we should have signed already but if true at least we are not going back after him ten years later.

A great observation that has really made me think: Scholes & Keane. Strength and aggression can certainly compensate for height.
I don't recall Leicester having a giant midfielder or Portugal ,and they didn't do bad.

I don't recall Leicester having a giant midfielder or Portugal ,and they didn't do bad.

Yes, it doesn't have to be a problem with them two, both are stocky and strong.

We could struggle if we only have a couple of six footers in the XI though.

Tr
Duffy made that team too. Got promoted then dropped back down to us..
Cross your fingers and hope to die.
True, big age difference though ! Wigan have been linked with Che and much as I don't want him to go if he is leaving a player like Morsy with cash would be one way of ensuring some of his transfer fee is reinvested on quality.

Tr

True, big age difference though ! Wigan have been linked with Che and much as I don't want him to go if he is leaving a player like Morsy with cash would be one way of ensuring some of his transfer fee is reinvested on quality.

Not sure i like player swaps very unlikely both would be happy with their deals. More like a palming off excercise

Yes, it doesn't have to be a problem with them two, both are stocky and strong.

We could struggle if we only have a couple of six footers in the XI though.
2 centre halves and Hanson up front would do it for me ,with Basham as a back up. Height isn't always everything Sammon was big ,Tom cowan and David Speedie would piss all over him in the air. All about timing and strength ,look how high Ronaldo gets ,maybe we could go for him :)

2 centre halves and Hanson up front would do it for me ,with Basham as a back up. Height isn't always everything Sammon was big ,Tom cowan and David Speedie would piss all over him in the air. All about timing and strength ,look how high Ronaldo gets ,maybe we could go for him :)

All the back 4 are a decent enough size aswell, no short arse full backs

We don't need another druggy on our books!

Nobody in their right mind would choose MK over us....not even a MK fan ffs !
Much as I admire your blind faith and support FB that attitude has got us where we are today. We are an established 3rd tier outfit :( with a big support, big ambitions and idiots in charge. Plus MK have got the Mcfazden money to use where we only have rumours to pay with.

Much as I admire your blind faith and support FB that attitude has got us where we are today. We are an established 3rd tier outfit :( with a big support, big ambitions and idiots in charge. Plus MK have got the Mcfazden money to use where we only have rumours to pay with.

We also have the McFadzean money to play with though....

We also have the McFadzean money to play with though....

There is no "McFadzean money" any more than "Murphy money" or "Maguire money". It's a fans' fallacy.

Football clubs have income and expenditure. In the overwhelming majority of cases the latter substantially exceeds the former. We are not exempt from that commercial reality.

All further enquiries should be directed to Mr. Wilkins Micawber at Port Middlebay Bank.

Latics ‏@Wiganlaticssss 26m26 minutes ago

Spoke to Sam Morsy at training ground earlier and I asked him will he be leaving and he replied ' no I'm staying'. #mkdons #twitterblades

I suspect that is the most likely scenario, considering he got rave reviews from Wigan fans after his arrival and some sterling displays during their promotion run-in

Back
Top Bottom