CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd like to tap in on the "What about girth, it's not all about length?" suggestion...

Attachments

• giphy-downsized-large.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 4
Just seen Katy Perry Gif on an other thread Vis a link so to brighten up this thread and to push it to the 150, I give you

katy-perry-1.gif

An obviuous rip off of this gif that's that old I had to take it from photobucket :eek:

x733j5s.gif

Bid is from Millwall according to an Independent journo.

Really not bothered about this one now. You just know it's going to be a disappointment after all this

Our local Echo reporter has confirmed it was Millwall and the bid has been formally rejected. Back to sleep it is then.

The last time this board got into such a long drawn-out debate about us bringing in a defensive central midfielder we signed Dean Hammond. :(

I'm more pissed off that the little shit "liked it" then. We both should be.
Shows he wants to go though. At the start of all this fun I really wanted Lenny to stay and sign a new contract. Now I just want it all to end with him moving on. The whole business is just too much of a distraction with the start of the season very near. If he goes I hope it's you lot (despite the occasional ragging I have received on here), as Millwall...........well, words fail me where that bunch of Sarf of the river lads are concerned.

Shows he wants to go though. At the start of all this fun I really wanted Lenny to stay and sign a new contract. Now I just want it all to end with him moving on. The whole business is just too much of a distraction with the start of the season very near. If he goes I hope it's you lot (despite the occasional ragging I have received on here), as Millwall...........well, words fail me where that bunch of Sarf of the river lads are concerned.
If you ever start changing your mind, log on to Milwalls forum and debate with those Neanderthals.

Looks to me like this lad is doomed to stay at Southend til January.

Us or Millwall?

For him, if he's not bothered about the going north thing, surely he would choose United based on the football we play, the manager, facilities and the potential. I cannot see any way that they would be a choice over us.
Even if it were down to money, it would have to be a huge amount more than us, especially figuring in the cost of living in London.

Looks to me like this lad is doomed to stay at Southend til January.

Us or Millwall?

For him, if he's not bothered about the going north thing, surely he would choose United based on the football we play, the manager, facilities and the potential. I cannot see any way that they would be a choice over us.
Even if it were down to money, it would have to be a huge amount more than us, especially figuring in the cost of living in London.
I won't bore you with the newspaper article, but Millwall bid £500k, (same as your last bid?) and have now withdrawn from any further bidding it seems. Looks like your opening statement may be on the money.

If you ever start changing your mind, log on to Milwalls forum and debate with those Neanderthals.
Oh I've tried, once. I hadn't realised how many times it was possible to tell me to fuck right off in one sentence. Wonderful bunch. One of their number called us vermin platter when we were neck and neck last season. I still have no idea what that means.

Oh I've tried, once. I hadn't realised how many times it was possible to tell me to fuck right off in one sentence. Wonderful bunch. One of their number called us vermin platter when we were neck and neck last season. I still have no idea what that means.
You have jellied eels and winckles by the bucket load whereas they have vermin on a platter.
I thought that would have been pretty obvious.

Back
Top Bottom