CONFIRMED Ryan Leonard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Delayed due to needing a heart scan, apparently one had not been completed prior

No hitch in the deal just a slight delay. A mate of mine knows one of the medical professionals at the Lane

See. I just knew something was wrong. Lendog has been playing on the verge of death with an incurable heart defect and Ron let the insurance lapse. We're doomed I tell ye.

"They said"

Press?

:)

ps...Although Wilder has said it was a done deal. Let's hope he don't have a dodgy knee!

He didn't say it was a done deal. He said "we're delighted to have him in the building". We've been trying to get him to the Lane since the summer. Now he's here, we've tied him up and won't let him leave until he agrees to sign. We just had to get him here first.

That makes sense.
I believe they now have to have heart scans periodically, or perhaps he has never had one at all.
Can’t just put one together at the drop of a hat.
So unless he has some underlying heart defect the rest is done.

Where's Lenny?

20140213-133946.jpg

I think we all want the same, we just want to keep a breast of the situation, with Nipple bits of Information to keep us going, Tits been a long winded process, that's been hangers around for too long, we all areola the same way and want the same thing, it as felt at times like the Jugs have been half full and sometimes we have all been a few Mellons short, but the perkiest have kept us going and I for one feel a nipple bit better know we are all on the same Page.......

Back
Top Bottom