Incoming? Ryan Kent

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d have thought we were pretty set for attacking options with

Morrison,
Mcgoldrick,
Freeman
Robinson
Fleck

Who can all play attacking mid - mousset can also play there ( he says)

Midfield 2 or defensive CM I could see being considered however

Don't rate him ,decent championship player but wouldn't displace any of our current options in his position ( which we don't play anyway )

My mate is a Rangers fan; says Kent is very much one of those “turns up when he wants too” and “very very very rarely lives up to his ability”

Imo we’d better getting players who play 7/10 regularly then ones that do 8-9/10 every so often especially if we are to stay up

My mate is a Rangers fan; says Kent is very much one of those “turns up when he wants too” and “very very very rarely lives up to his ability”
Had the very same conversation with a work colleague last week

The only good thing is he's free. But he's free for a reason: not a player worth holding on to in the SPL, let alone the EPL

i quite rate him but as others have said hes a winger and seems too much like khadra to me and we know how that turned out

I’ve got a fair few Rangers mates (through work) and they all rate him. They are a wee bit miffed he’s leaving on a free.

Nice while it lasted. I'd prefer Redmond between the two if we had an interest.

Don't blame the player. Easier league, more chance of competing near the top, likely have European football. It matters to some players even if the league isn't top level.

Again though, European football is ok if you have a chance of winning. Humping some minnows then having about as much chance of progressing as we did in the FA Cup Semi isn't all that for me. Each to their own.

Back
Top Bottom