CONFIRMED Rumours that we've got 3 more points than Wendy??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There are a few of these floating about!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SWFIUA!

Surely this rumor cannot be true ........ us having 3 more points than such a MASSIVE Club !! :eek::eek:

It can only be a matter of time before a Football league committee is convened to rectify this situation ...... o_O

After all ...... they should be playing in the champions league this season shouldn't they ?? :rolleyes:

UTB & FTB

Must be wrong, I was definitely told they would be top two all season and we'd struggle to avoid relegation places as Billy wouldn't be able to score many in this tough division.

Yep, my little piggy friend told me that just weeks ago

Love it, getting one over that shatsack lot is always priceless!!

Surely this rumor cannot be true ........ us having 3 more points than such a MASSIVE Club !! :eek::eek:

It can only be a matter of time before a Football league committee is convened to rectify this situation ...... o_O

After all ...... they should be playing in the champions league this season shouldn't they ?? :rolleyes:

UTB & FTB

SKY have fucked well and truly tonight, Prem Launch Party ads and no pigs?

WTF?

There far to massive for the premier league, they are apparently in full training mode for the world cup, and in their time away from training, they're busy ridiculing PSG for being a tiny skint foreign club.

There are a few of these floating about!

Don't serve the plate before it's been dished! I haven't given any piggy fan any grief because it always backfires! Derby day if we win yes! But the season they came 2nd in league one I learnt this!

The first time they are above us, if ever. You will regret this exact post and humour towards pigs!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SWFIUA!

No regrets fella, life's to short!!
But I'm sure if you search hard enough on here you might, it's a slim chance though, come across another "pro pig blade" to share your concern.

Lead up to the game the other day was "Brentford will turn you over, they're a very good side". Now talking to the same bloke, i said "Brentford were good, you could see there class" etc..

His response was..

"Yeah, and they're not even one of the good teams"

No regrets fella, life's to short!!
But I'm sure if you search hard enough on here you might, it's a slim chance though, come across another "pro pig blade" to share your concern.

No pro pig blade at all! I'm just not stupid and jump ahead, were one game into the season with 45 left... get at them when we finish above them at the end of the season or beat them! Not after the first game!!! Foolish!!

I learnt my lesson years ago when Wednesday came second in league one! I just have sense, unlike some other!

No pro pig blade at all! I'm just not stupid and jump ahead, were one game into the season with 45 left... get at them when we finish above them at the end of the season or beat them! Not after the first game!!! Foolish!!

I learnt my lesson years ago when Wednesday came second in league one! I just have sense, unlike some other!
Maybe, but one of the first Blades "rules" is - Never pass over an opportunity to take the piss out of a pig fan.

So let's get this right then pal, your calling me "Stupid", "foolish" and telling me I've got no "sense", it's that right!????

Lead up to the game the other day was "Brentford will turn you over, they're a very good side". Now talking to the same bloke, i said "Brentford were good, you could see there class" etc..

His response was..

"Yeah, and they're not even one of the good teams"

I really hope we turn Middlesbrough over tomorrow to hear the next line they come out with.

Back
Top Bottom