RIP SIR BOBBY CHARLTON

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Weber will take it to extra time.
I was born in Leeds and got dragged to lots of Leeds games by my relatives and remember seeing either Siggy Held or Helmut Haller, can’t remember which one, playing for Bologna at Leeds in a European match. Leeds won 1-0 after extra time to tie the match and effin Bremner won the coin toss at the end to win in. Used to hate Leeds with a vengeance

I was born in Leeds and got dragged to lots of Leeds games by my relatives and remember seeing either Siggy Held or Helmut Haller, can’t remember which one, playing for Bologna at Leeds in a European match. Leeds won 1-0 after extra time to tie the match and effin Bremner won the coin toss at the end to win in. Used to hate Leeds with a vengeance
Helmut Haller. April 1967. You can see the coin toss near the end of the below footage

Helmut Haller. April 1967. You can see the coin toss near the end of the below footage

Oh nice one. I had to cope with the gloating so and sos after. Strange way to end a match. Introduced penalties afterwards I believe

Oh nice one. I had to cope with the gloating so and sos after. Strange way to end a match. Introduced penalties afterwards I believe
The first penalty shoot out in the world was the 1970 Watney Cup semi final between Hull and Manchester United

Back
Top Bottom