CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some people believe owt, if he preferred Palace why is he here? It was always media bullshit.
Maybe he thought that if and when Zaha goes, then we'll be in some reyht shit, I'll be plying my trade in the championship once more.

Like I said a few days ago was all tied up. Was just a few formalities to complete. My source is usually bang on.

Apparently not. Would suggest NicksEm is more MakesEmUp.
Don't tell FallowfieldBlade

It’s more common for it to be a % of the actual fee. That’s how we’ve generally benefited in the past (Walker being the key one).
Not so. Walker was 15% of the profit but because Spurs signed him for basically nothing we got 15% of almost the entire fee. Same with Maguire when he moved from Hull to Leicester.

Not so. Walker was 15% of the profit but because Spurs signed him for basically nothing we got 15% of almost the entire fee. Same with Maguire when he moved from Hull to Leicester.

I’m not sure that’s correct. The majority of transfers I’ve seen sell-ons specifically quoted it’s been a specific % of the flat fee, rather than a % of the profit over the fee paid. It of course entirely depends on what’s been negotiated. The clause for Adams for example was widely reported as being 20% of the overall fee.

Delighted this has finally gone through. The kid has some arrogance - great - that's what we (and a centre foward needs). We have missed that sort of swagger since Hendo left.

A few people have already said this, or something similar, but look how far we have come in such a short space of time.

From mid table in League One, to buying an exciting young prospect from Liverpool FC.

Incredible.

Oh, and welcome on board Rhian Brewster.

Once a Blade, always a Blade...........

A few people have already said this, or something similar, but look how far we have come in such a short space of time.

From mid table in League One, to buying an exciting young prospect from Liverpool FC.

Incredible.

Oh, and welcome on board Rhian Brewster.

Once a Blade, always a Blade...........
And made all the sweeter with the continued demise of the Pigs 😉

For anyone who's still doubting, or for anyone like me who just wants another reason to get EVEN MORE EXCITED then have a read of this brilliant bit of analysis by Blades Analytics on Twitter.

Well worth a follow if you don't already, does incredible work breaking down our play and offers nice insights in to the team.

For anyone who's still doubting, or for anyone like me who just wants another reason to get EVEN MORE EXCITED then have a read of this brilliant bit of analysis by Blades Analytics on Twitter.

Well worth a follow if you don't already, does incredible work breaking down our play and offers nice insights in to the team.

If only we were there to shout"SHOOT"!! He sounds alreet dun'ee

Wilder has obviously put down a marker with placing his faith in youngsters like McBurnie, Berge, Burke, Bogle, Lowe and now, Brewster.
Perhaps this explains keeping the likes of Sharp, Jags and Didsy in the squad, and on the payroll.
They are all typical role models for the youngsters to learn something from.
Wilder has spread his influence throughout the club, but he will rely on the old heads to keep the youngsters steeped in the strong team ethos in the dressing room.

Wilder has obviously put down a marker with placing his faith in youngsters like McBurnie, Berge, Burke, Bogle, Lowe and now, Brewster.
Perhaps this explains keeping the likes of Sharp, Jags and Didsy in the squad, and on the payroll.
They are all typical role models for the youngsters to learn something from.
Wilder has spread his influence throughout the club, but he will rely on the old heads to keep the youngsters steeped in the strong team ethos in the dressing room.
You can't win anything with kids....

Those KIDS were Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Gary Neville, Nicky Butt, Phil Neville etc

🤣 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom