CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Scrappy 0-1 with Brewster scoring in 78th minute and then15 mins of agony waiting for the whistle.

Brewster not in the betting for first / last / anytime goalscorer tomorrow with any firms, means nothing really.

All the team together, is that Brewster running on the top field?View attachment 94066

Everyone knows the story about Alan Knill and that squirrel, but are we sure the details are correct?

Everyone says he was on his bike, but are we sure he wasn't riding a shire horse?

Look at the legs!

Reactions: Jak
All the team together, is that Brewster running on the top field?
index.php

Is that Miranda Hart masqurading as Knill..?

it is a fitness test, every player does it when they arrive, i believe it’s something like 5km run, even the players who’ve been with us for ages do it at the beginning of every season, they get a benchmark and then see if it needs working on or if they are at squad level

Think the Behind the Scenes signing video hints he's eligible tomorrow.

They're stood about watching SSN and it's 11:39, the next bit is him signing some papers with, I think, our club secretary.

Did we keep him waiting for 21 minutes? Can't see it.

It was actually 11:35am when he first walked in to the room where SSN was playing on the TV. Not that it matters anyway, when it gets to the ‘behind the scenes’ video it’s all already sorted. If he wasn’t eligible then United would have said so, it won’t be fooling anyone any Arsenal. There’s no guarantee he’s going to play however.

Think the Behind the Scenes signing video hints he's eligible tomorrow.

They're stood about watching SSN and it's 11:39, the next bit is him signing some papers with, I think, our club secretary.

Did we keep him waiting for 21 minutes? Can't see it.
I also thought that when I watched that video awhile ago.

Slightly earlier in the video, before the TV screen said 11:3Xam, Rhian is saying something to someone about getting it done before 12.

Unless (a) they knew it was impossible to do the medical before midday, or (b) registration was sorted... Wilder and Brewster they wouldn't have been hanging around looking at Sky Sports News together.

At no point is anyone in ANY rush in that video.

Fingers crossed. Though obviously we'll beat a London team regardless.

Last edited:
I also thought that when I watched that video awhile ago.

Slightly earlier in the video, before the TV screen said 11:3Xam, Rhian is saying something to someone about getting it done before 12.

Unless (a) they knew it was impossible to do the medical before midday, or (b) registration was sorted... Wilder and Brewster they wouldn't have been hanging around looking at Sky Sports News together.

At no point is anyone in ANY rush in that video.

Fingers crossed. Though obviously we'll beat a London team regardless.

I think if the medical was done at that time, then they might have shown him going in for it - they did with either Sander or McBurnie or both. Not the actual medical, just them being taken into a medical office in the working man's club building.

Who knows. Maybe we have them done elsewhere now, a Bupa hospital or summat.

Was very relaxed, like it was all sorted just some media, maybe he was signing something to do with his image rights?

We'll find out in 12 hours.

I reckon he's playing as there was a correction from his mate/agent in the behind the scenes video when he asked what time it was. I.e maybe they were conscious it had been done before midday but he'd been registered way before then

I think if the medical was done at that time, then they might have shown him going in for it - they did with either Sander or McBurnie or both. Not the actual medical, just them being taken into a medical office in the working man's club building.

Who knows. Maybe we have them done elsewhere now, a Bupa hospital or summat.

Was very relaxed, like it was all sorted just some media, maybe he was signing something to do with his image rights?

We'll find out in 12 hours.
I think it’s one of two options

We signed him before the deadline.

We didn’t because CW has no intention of playing him today so it didn’t matter.

I don’t believe for one moment that if CW wants him for today that we didn’t get it done in time. If he doesn’t play today it’s because CW thinks it’s not a good idea.

Reporting in the Independant today that he wasnt registered in time...

20201004_110850.jpg

....hopefully they are wrong!

Fully expect him on bench today with a 30 min. cameo to come. Not in any England squads I believe so almost 2 weeks to build up to starting against a leaky Fulham side. Couldn’t be a better scenario that one.

Back
Top Bottom