Referee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolutely this. I have NEVER seen a white referee make a mistake.

It wasn't just 'a mistake', on the basis of today he's well out of his depth.

Hopefully it could just be a bad day at the office like many other refs have had.

If he does continue to have days like this he needs to be demoted.

And you are a fucking disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself to post such tripe in 2023.

Think whatever you want pal. It's happening in all industries where certain genders/races are top of the queue for positions, so football is hardly going to be any different.

It's clearly just box ticking which is why him and Rebecca Welch have been thrown in at the same time, even though he looks out of his depth.
There are many white fat middle aged male refs who also look out of their depth. Is it OK when they fit your preferred demographic?

It isn`t because there is "less at stake" its because there is less likelihood of the media turning an incorrect decision into a witch hunt in Blades v Luton than in Man U v Liverpool.

And I suspect that that would be the case even if Blades and Luton were in the Top 6 of the table and Man U and Liverpool were in a relegation scrap. Certain teams have the media in their thrall and can kick up a fuss about a 10 a penny decision in any other game.

Yep, he would have been absolutely pilloried for his performance had it involved a top team, so makes sense that the likes of us have to put up with his mistakes/him being out of his depth TBC instead.

Thought he was okay. Mistake for the corner but shit like that happens most games.

It was the reason why he made that mistake which was so bad. He was so far behind the game it was embarrassing.

Then just guessed what happened. Very poor.

Hopefully it could just be a bad day at the office like many other refs have had.

What did he get wrong that makes him more ‘out of his depth’ than any of the other referees that have made mistakes this season?

What did he get wrong that makes him more ‘out of his depth’ than any of the other referees that have made mistakes this season?

Oh read back this thread, 99% of refs that we get are out of their depth and not PL quality.

The ref today appears no different sadly, but I hope it was just a bad day at the office.

So today's lesson children is black referees are out of their depth, fucking wank at their jobs and should stick to something more suited to Black people. And Black keepers are shit.

Based on stuff said here my comment above.

I didn't think ref was that bad, and Wes being Black is not the reason he's a fucking terrible goalkeeper. Whatever colour, he's just league 1 Wes

The same people that were outraged by the possibility of VAR being applied to corner decisions, will be the same people who are outraged that the ref made a mistake on a corner.

That decision aside I thought he was fine. Who wouldn't make mistakes on their premier league debut?

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
Think whatever you want pal. It's happening in all industries where certain genders/races are top of the queue for positions, so football is hardly going to be any different.
Who are you? Fucking Joey Barton. Thick brainless racist cunt

Back
Top Bottom