Ref watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I recon first Woman referee will be appointed to EFL next season, best of luck making comments on her performance.
I haven’t got a problem with a woman refereeing matches. If she’s good enough then good luck to her. Let’s be honest, based on what we’ve seen so far this season she can’t do any worse than some of the piss poor officiating we’ve seen so far

He was piss poor today. Can't think of very much he got right. He was nowhere near play most of the time, so he must have been guessing - which showed.

I have detested Stroud ever since his disgraceful performance in the 3-3 against Brenttord in League 1. I have rarely seen him have a good game.

The decision to not give a penalty first half when NDiaye was clearly pushed in the back summed his afternoon up.

There’s a massive shortage of good referees. Championship is such a step down in quality. Premiership isn’t perfect either

Not a fan of var but if that fucking joker is where we are with the qlty of refs then bring it on.He wasnt just shit he was totaly biased.Free kick for a foul on the keeper by his own player ffs...there muat be some young refs out there far better and not being given a chance...but...get fuckin in there blades.

Look to me we had a nailed on penalty turned down 1st half and 2nd half why did he not play the advantage after Ndiaye was pulled back and the ball broke to MGW almost through on goal?

Can someone confirm the ruling about goalkicks being taken short inside the box to a teammate?

The ref twice penalised Ndiaye for entering their box after a short goalkick bad been taken.

Bizarre if it's not a rule.

The only thing he didn't do today was book Norwood for the half a dozen fouls he committed. Other than that he may as well have had a Stoke shirt on.

I think he penalised him for entering the box before the kick had been taken. Debatable whether he had though.

how on earth does this guy still have a career, are we that desperate for referees in the football league. he deserves to be chucked in the bin with darren deadman, as these are types of useless fools that got VAR invented

I just started laughing when he gave a free kick for the Stoke keeper getting flattened by his own player.

Worst ref this season.
He was flattened by his own player because Billy had pushed that defender in the back !
Having said that the ref missed a great deal today and got several decisions wrong.

Back
Top Bottom