Ref watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have detested Stroud ever since his disgraceful performance in the 3-3 against Brenttord in League 1. I have rarely seen him have a good game.
Said exactly the same thing today. I’ve always had a niggly feeling he genuinely doesn’t like us. I can’t ever remember him giving us the benefit of the doubt
 



Dear Everyone in the MH thread,

Every day you wake, look in the mirror and don't see Keith Stroud looking back at you, you're winning.
 
He was flattened by his own player because Billy had pushed that defender in the back !
Having said that the ref missed a great deal today and got several decisions wrong.
Didn’t actually see that from my viewpoint on JS so fair enough.

Still fucking shit though.
 
Dear Everyone in the MH thread,

Every day you wake, look in the mirror and don't see Keith Stroud looking back at you, you're winning.
If, however, you look in the mirror and see Keith Stroud then you've made some very questionable life choices.
 



I believe it's a crown (if you look at it upside down, all becomes at least semi-clear). It does, however, fall into the category of 99.9% of tattoos...shit.
 
Doesn’t look like a ref to confront too often, if at all !
 
James Linnington is the referee for the away game at Fulham (if it happens),he last oversaw our 2-0 defeat at Middlesboro and oversaw Fulhams 4-0 win at Forest.

View attachment 126644
Credit where its due. One of the best refereeing performances of the season tonight. Let the game flow and didn’t stand for players throwing themselves to the ground.
 



Credit where its due. One of the best refereeing performances of the season tonight. Let the game flow and didn’t stand for players throwing themselves to the ground.
Strange to say I thought he got a lot of minor decisions wrong, but actually reffed the game excellently, and kept control, giving out cards when they were deserved.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom