Ref watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have detested Stroud ever since his disgraceful performance in the 3-3 against Brenttord in League 1. I have rarely seen him have a good game.
Said exactly the same thing today. I’ve always had a niggly feeling he genuinely doesn’t like us. I can’t ever remember him giving us the benefit of the doubt

Dear Everyone in the MH thread,

Every day you wake, look in the mirror and don't see Keith Stroud looking back at you, you're winning.

He was flattened by his own player because Billy had pushed that defender in the back !
Having said that the ref missed a great deal today and got several decisions wrong.
Didn’t actually see that from my viewpoint on JS so fair enough.

Still fucking shit though.

We have got this fella for the home game against Millwall.I dare'nt say which game we already had him for this season

Here he is doing the old flag a taxi down routine.

1634567821830.png

Dear Everyone in the MH thread,

Every day you wake, look in the mirror and don't see Keith Stroud looking back at you, you're winning.
If, however, you look in the mirror and see Keith Stroud then you've made some very questionable life choices.

Here he is the Ref for the away game at Nottingham Forest.......Leigh Doughty.

No he is not from Cheshire 🐈 but from the Fylde Coast,maybe he supports Blackpool every reason to be smiling.

1635763748910.png

Here he is the referee for the game at Blackburn..........a ref with a tatoo 😲

Oliver Langford

1636109290000.png

What is it a cake ? a hat ? a bomb ?

I believe it's a crown (if you look at it upside down, all becomes at least semi-clear). It does, however, fall into the category of 99.9% of tattoos...shit.

Welcome back Michael Salisbury,seen here sending Coventry player Dabo off in the game against Cardiff.

He refed our game against Huddersfield.

1637141727713.png

Doesn’t look like a ref to confront too often, if at all !

Referee for the away game at Reading is Andy Davies,he did our game at Luton.

Oli giving him some advice.

Caption competition material.

I think Oli is saying oi twat give me your phone.

1637606467494.png

Geoff Eltringham is the referee for the home against Bristol City,he did our home game earlier in the season against Preston.

Whats going on here then.

1638009201034.png

John Busby is the referee for the away game at Caerdydd,he is sort of a babe for us and Caerdydd,as he is a ref on the rise,does that make him some sort of cream.

Looks like a ringer for Chris Wood.

1638524347694.png

Andy Davies is the Referee for the home game versus QPR,he reffed our very recent game and win at Reading.

1639043094387.png

James Linnington is the referee for the away game at Fulham (if it happens),he last oversaw our 2-0 defeat at Middlesboro and oversaw Fulhams 4-0 win at Forest.

1639932931746.png

James Linnington is the referee for the away game at Fulham (if it happens),he last oversaw our 2-0 defeat at Middlesboro and oversaw Fulhams 4-0 win at Forest.

View attachment 126644
Credit where its due. One of the best refereeing performances of the season tonight. Let the game flow and didn’t stand for players throwing themselves to the ground.

Credit where its due. One of the best refereeing performances of the season tonight. Let the game flow and didn’t stand for players throwing themselves to the ground.
Strange to say I thought he got a lot of minor decisions wrong, but actually reffed the game excellently, and kept control, giving out cards when they were deserved.

Back
Top Bottom