Ref watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was amazed at how quickly the ref lost control of our game v Middlesbrough. They make a rod for their own back when they do something stupid so early on in a game.

If they let a tough tackle go without a yellow or dont give a foul for something a bit OTT then they feel under pressure to even it up and they just end up guessing for the rest of the game.

The first strong challenge we made last night we got booked. Ozzy gets taken out prior but no booking.

The first strong challenge we made last night we got booked. Ozzy gets taken out prior but no booking.
The professional foul on MGW that was deliberately intending to incapacitate him got a yellow I think, but there was one in the build up to that foul that got ignored because the stupid twat of a ref forgot what had happened 5 seconds before. Really inept performance again.

The last time I saw this bloke referee at the Lane, he consistently booked (ours if I remember correctly) players for kicking the ball away. Last night he was quite happy to let acts of petulance go. There is just no consistency, not only between other refs but the with the ref themselves. The decision to disallow Norwoods goal seemed very harsh. Nevertheless I would rather put up with that than VAR, we created enough in the first half to only have ourselves to blame for not getting all 3 points.

Without doubt the worst referee we’ve encountered this season and on more than 1 occasion as well. We aren’t the only club who think the same about him. You can count on Fulham to think the same as we do. Most are dogshit in this league but Donohue is in a steaming pile on his own

Refs should be available after the match for a ‘structured’ question and answer from both managers and probably with the press as to keep it above board.

Refs should be available after the match for a ‘structured’ question and answer from both managers and probably with the press as to keep it above board.
Definitely the press. They should be made to justify some of the horrendous decisions they make. I'm stil waiting to hear why Danny Cullip's goal at Highbury was ruled out....

28 games and issued 114 yellows... Tell me that's a typo! 😮
4 yellows a game isn’t that many but giving a red every 3.5 games seems a little giddy. No daft lunging tackles or pullbacks when already on a yellow today hopefully.

In anticipation of another fucktard decision going against us today (as seems to be a trend)....

May I be the first call out, to say how shit the ref was today.

I’d agree, he probably knew it was going to be a good Yorkshire huff and puff battle and allowed it to be played quite hard but fair and for that we got a half decent game where it could have been stop start regroup 0-0 it was never going to be a classic we’re very jaded.

We have David Webb again for the Stoke City away game,remember him for the Swansea home game one of their players kept falling down and he kept giving a freekick.

1648544547223.png

The names Bond................Darren Bond.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,QPR home game......................can i just start the chant now........you're not fit to referee.

1648979799178.png

Back
Top Bottom