Ref watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Hull City (First Team)
Referee: Langford, Oliver
Assistant Referee: Hodskinson, Paul
Assistant Referee: Meredith, Steven
Fourth Official: Bond, Darren

For the Hull City home game we have Oliver Langford he did the game at Blackburn.

What colour card will he bring out.

View attachment 130488
As much as i appreciate trying to let the game flow, being a contact sport and playing advantage etc... About 5 Hull players would have been sent off for persistent fouling, by most refs. It's frustrating when the same players start timewasting later in the game and committing even more cynical fouls to stop attacks.

Ref last night had a shocker .. wrong called so many decisions & was such an arrogant twat .. we’ve had some absolute pearlers this season .

Last edited:
I wonder if the officiating team critique each other. At half-time for example, could one of the Assistant Referees have said to Oliver Langford "Mate, you're having a 'mare. You need to stop the time wasting tactics of the away team, and for fuck's sake stop giving them free kicks every time they fall over." Or is that just not done?

I wonder if the officiating team critique each other. At half-time for example, could one of the Assistant Referees have said to Oliver Langford "Mate, you're having a 'mare. You need to stop the time wasting tactics of the away team, and for fuck's sake stop giving them free kicks every time they fall over." Or is that just not done?
I think Stuart McCall was waiting for him to have that very conversation as they went down the tunnel. It seemed to have the opposite effect.

How on Earth the Hull keeper avoided a yellow for blatant time wasting pretty much from the game’s first knockings is beyond belief
We counted at least 7 occasions where the referee warned him for time wasting/to get a move on. How many warnings before you get a yellow card? Weak as piss official. The more he let them get away with it the more they tried it on

Only when you see a goalkeeper sent off for time wasting, will you put a stop to it. Keeper's are at it 15 min's into game's, fans don't go to game's spending their hard earned to watch goalkeepers taking the piss

We counted at least 7 occasions where the referee warned him for time wasting/to get a move on. How many warnings before you get a yellow card? Weak as piss official. The more he let them get away with it the more they tried it on

I like the way he kept giving the keeper a thumbs up after warning him. Bizarre.

What chance of dear David sending another player off as he did at Preston and at home to Derby,or conversely sending one or two of ours off.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Swansea City FC (First Team)
Football League Championship
Referee: Webb, David
Assistant Referee: Crysell, Adam
Assistant Referee: Liddle, Geoffrey
Fourth Official: Simpson, Jeremy

1645224966818.png

What chance of dear David sending another player off as he did at Preston and at home to Derby,or conversely sending one or two of ours off.

View attachment 130752
We'll be fine - he's obviously Chris Wilder and Billy Sharp's lovechild.

View attachment 130752
Where was he bourne?

The home visit of Blackburn Rovers will see this guy in charge.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Blackburn Rovers FC (First Team)
Referee: Donohue, Matthew
Assistant Referee: Dermott, Philip
Assistant Referee: Wilson, James
Fourth Official: Doughty, Leigh

1645439977797.png

1645440114257.png

I might be wrong YorkBlade but I think he gave the penalty to us and Sharp scored it. But he was by far the worst referee at the Lane this season (and that is saying something). He was the guy who sent of MGW for diving for a second bookable offence.
Let me redo that. Doh! My memory is getting worse with old age

When Twitter creates an edit button all will be well in the world, anyway, this is correct

Wait till you see who we have for the Blackburn game......

I might be wrong YorkBlade but I think he gave the penalty to us and Sharp scored it. But he was by far the worst referee at the Lane this season (and that is saying something). He was the guy who sent of MGW for diving for a second bookable offence.
Never one to say I told you so but........

Millwall FC (First Team) v Sheffield United FC (First Team)
Referee: Salisbury, Michael
Assistant Referee: Smith, Wade
Assistant Referee: Leach, Daniel
Fourth Official: Davies, Andy

Done us twice Huddersfield home loss,and Coventry home draw.

He's not done Millwall yet,but he will tommorow.

1645814585611.png

Here he is just about to bow to Sheffield Uniteds magnificent display.

1646216110962.png

Sent off Lenihan in the Blackburn-Forest game recently,he is a new un for us.As recently as 2019 he was reffing in the National League.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Nottingham Forest F.C. (First Team)
Referee: Smith, Josh
Assistant Referee: Lewis, Sam
Assistant Referee: Jones, Matthew
Fourth Official: Madley, Robert

View attachment 131457

Sent off Lenihan in the Blackburn-Forest game recently,he is a new un for us.As recently as 2019 he was reffing in the National League.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Nottingham Forest F.C. (First Team)
Referee: Smith, Josh
Assistant Referee: Lewis, Sam
Assistant Referee: Jones, Matthew
Fourth Official: Madley, Robert
He is one that is being fast tracked for Group 1, hence Robert Madley as fourth official.

Back
Top Bottom