Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me, it was an article he wrote himself, but I cannot remember for which publication. It was a couple of years ago and deep within it he revealed a very unpleasant personal matter, for which he has my sympathies. But the rest of the article was a really weirdly written and massively self-congratulatory ode to his career, penned entirely by himself.
 



For me, it was an article he wrote himself, but I cannot remember for which publication. It was a couple of years ago and deep within it he revealed a very unpleasant personal matter, for which he has my sympathies. But the rest of the article was a really weirdly written and massively self-congratulatory ode to his career, penned entirely by himself.
Players Tribune I think? https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/aaron-ramsdale-premier-league-arsenal-soccer-england
 
The arrogance of the lad when he when he spoke about that whole episode on Ben Foster's podcast was what did it for me. Unbelievable lack of self-awareness.

Then he put the nail in his coffin at Arsenal with his Ian Wright chat.
This is it, for me.

He fucked me off with the arrogance of that Foster podcast. The Foster podcast in itself is just generally a bit shit and irritating in it's delivery, IMO. But giving it Billy big bollocks on there was unprofessional. I rarely, if ever, hate a former player but I dislike when you show disregard for my club, or any club that gave you an opportunity for that matter. Have some respect, unless they have disrespected you first, of course. Then look out for yourself, but be dignified in doing so.

The Arsenal interview just shafted himself, whilst he was at what he thought were the peak of his powers.
 
How has he ever played in the Premier league. In fact how was he ever thought of as a professional keeper.
 
I think If i remember rightly he wasn't even tipped for a big future when in our academy?

He wasn't given a chance in L1 like Long did because i don't think he was rated.

I think one good loan move made Bournemouth take a punt.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom