Player Suggestion Ramsdale Replacement

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

don’t think anyone seems to have noticed but a deal for a keeper has been agreed and we are just waiting on fodderingham and Verrips to show they aren’t upto being no1

I know it sounds convoluted but I get it, we are going to need them if any thing happens to whoever the No1 is. Bringing in aNo1 without giving either a chance, with Slav fully expecting them to not take that chance.

that’s how I read this anyway
View attachment 119388
More than a little concerned that the future of our season depends on whether keepers we've had on our books for longer than a year play in one or two games. Seems just a little stupid. Keepers are keepers. We should already know if they're good enough. While we Russian roulette points away in the spirit of fairness.

More than a little concerned that the future of our season depends on whether keepers we've had on our books for longer than a year play in one or two games. Seems just a little stupid. Keepers are keepers. We should already know if they're good enough. While we Russian roulette points away in the spirit of fairness.
I’d say it’s probably the complete opposite. In the way you can only really judge a keeper properly in a match situation and the pressures that come with it?

not saying I agree with the process however. I think it’s just Slav being diplomatic, we couldn’t sign a keeper whilst we still had Ramsdale but we have one lined up for when he did go.

Maybe wrong but I think people at the club sees the international break as a clean slate, day 1 of the season we had a terrible pre season, hence saying Wes will play v Luton too. Ie the final “pre season game” draw a line under the first 4 games

A keeper should definelty be in before the window shuts according to Darren Smith. Fair play to him. He’s open and honest with the fans on Twitter

The keeper is the one position I'm confident we'll bring in.

I don't believe anyone will think WF and MV are sufficient to give us the season we want.

Yet ironically GK is the one position that has less of an impact on creativity….god there’s a long season ahead

While the Norwegian out of contract in January mentioned earlier sounds interesting, can I suggest a look at the Swedish goalie at Rotherham impressed when I watched them last season, and we may even be able to afford him

Back
Top Bottom