Rallying Cry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SteelCity Blade

Reaction score
It’s time to stand up and be counted.....to a man/woman. That goes for the manager, the players, the club and the fans. This is not a call for “ultra-positivity” or “ultra-negativity” this is a call for focus and all pulling in the same direction. We’re all Blades and ultimately despite our differences, we all want the same thing.....success for SUFC.

Yes we have an average team, yes we haven’t a pot to piss in and YES we can’t score for shit.....as a prominent member of this forum rightly points out “same owd, same owd” but does that mean the desire to succeed ever goes away? Judging from how many people pay an interest in the club on here, I would say not.

If it’s battling and workmanlike qualities we have, then that is what we have to show. If it’s not working try harder.....bang on their fucking door until it falls down with an almighty bang. We are Sheffield United! The team known for battling against adversity, the team that goes down fighting and never surrenders.....

If Ipswich want to leave with all the points then let’s make them bloody earn it! Let them know they’ve been in a game.....because when it comes to playing a determined United at Bramall Lane with the crowd behind them, I know who my money is on.....because we are Bladesmen, super Bladesmen from the lane!!!!!

UTB!!!!! :mad:

It’s time to stand up and be counted.....to a man/woman. That goes for the manager, the players, the club and the fans. This is not a call for “ultra-positivity” or “ultra-negativity” this is a call for focus and all pulling in the same direction. We’re all Blades and ultimately despite our differences, we all want the same thing.....success for SUFC.

Yes we have an average team, yes we haven’t a pot to piss in and YES we can’t score for shit.....as a prominent member of this forum rightly points out “same owd, same owd” but does that mean the desire to succeed ever goes away? Judging from how many people pay an interest in the club on here, I would say not.

If it’s battling and workmanlike qualities we have, then that is what we have to show. If it’s not working try harder.....bang on their fucking door until it falls down with an almighty bang. We are Sheffield United! The team known for battling against adversity, the team that goes down fighting and never surrenders.....

If Ipswich want to leave with all the points then let’s make them bloody earn it! Let them know they’ve been in a game.....because when it comes to playing a determined United at Bramall Lane with the crowd behind them, I know who my money is on.....because we are Bladesmen, super Bladesmen from the lane!!!!!

Well said mate
And it's about time we as fans raised the roof again and stirred the players from their slumber.

Any chance you could give the pre-match team talk tomorrow?

Steady on pal.
All this enthusiasm and gettin behind our team aint smiled upon too fondly round here!
;) Fuckin well said though.
COYRWW

Never a better word said, give em a pre match talking to SCB, show em what passion is all about, make those fuckers leave with battle scars, it's time to get tough bladesmen.

UP. THE. BLADES.

Nice one pal!

UTB!

Bally good rally! Well said sir!

Any chance you could give the pre-match team talk tomorrow?

I would n'all mate, if they'd let me. That post might have been bordering on an Ian Holloway style rant but it needed saying and I just hope someone important has seen it.....might stir those that matter from their slumber today.

Thanks for the comments chaps.....pleasing to see we're all of the same mind.....

Come on you red and white wizards!!!!!

Great Positive post, lets hope the players and staff have the same mentality today.

Come on Wizards.

Great Thread SCB. Now remember that old promotion song? a little adjustment.

Ohhhhh we are the SHEFFIELD UNITED, we play in the red white and black, and we are so proud to shout it out loud your gonna regret coming back.

That's the spirit lads! For all that are going today, get in that ground and raise the bastard roof!!!!

Setting off in about an hour. I'm going to drink about 10 pints of Magnet and scream my lungs out!!!!

UTB :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom