Question for those who are ITK

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've heard that Mike Ashley is buying us and W*dnesday, merging the two clubs, converting both grounds into Sports Direct warehouses and moving the merged club to a new build plastic bowl just off the M1

It's not what you know, it's who you know, and what they know about you know what.

I've heard that Mike Ashley is buying us and W*dnesday, merging the two clubs, converting both grounds into Sports Direct warehouses and moving the merged club to a new build plastic bowl just off the M1
Ooh good. I like a nice Sports Direct. It's the only place I can get my Lonsdale brogue trainers from these days.

Ooh good. I like a nice Sports Direct. It's the only place I can get my Lonsdale brogue trainers from these days.
Half price if you send the local shoplifter in i'm told. And half price on the land if it's co-signed. ;)

Here’s my source. I can’t divulge what he’s told me. Not due to secrecy, his clues are just really vague.

Could be a takeover, could be a ford fiesta, could be Dusty Bin…….

Attachments

• IMG_2041.jpeg
    IMG_2041.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Here’s my source. I can’t divulge what he’s told me. Not due to secrecy, his clues are just really vague.

Could be a takeover, could be a ford fiesta, could be Dusty Bin…….
Take a fucking wild guess what we end up with. Clue - not Ted’s snazzy jacket.

There’s a rumour going round that Souza and our new Goalie aren’t that good .

Source ?

30,000 Blades

There’s a rumour going round that Souza and our new Goalie aren’t that good .

Source ?

30,000 Blades
Backed up by 4tn Wednesday fans across the known universe and beyond

Half price if you send the local shoplifter in i'm told. And half price on the land if it's co-signed. ;)
I do all my own thieving mate. Works out much cheaper in the long run. Apart from the fines. And the bird. And the dry bumming. Actually, I probably should think about contracting out. The last stretch cost me a fortune in Anusol alone.

Back
Top Bottom