Promotion option

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When you win promotion you get a choice to:

• Total voters
I know plenty of people considering not renewing next season after this year. But I don’t understand that. I enjoy the game better in the championship.

It used to be because the games were almost always 1500pm sat or 1945pm Tuesday, but that’s changed a bit as well. Would be good for the EFL product to get back to this more and push for allowing 3pm games to be on tv as well.

The game is better to watch in the Championship, refereeing is still crap but it’s more balanced.

There are more games, there’s no VAR, the gap between top and bottom is not as big

I’ll probably renew again if we come up, but doubtful I’ll go to that many games as it’s just not an enjoyable day out in the premier league
I'm one of those who will not renewing. I live a 6 hour round trip drive away and I've happily done that to watch United in Div1 right thru to the EPL. However, this season has been soul destroying even before a ball was kicked and there is no reason to believe anything will be better in the Championship next season. The current ownership are USELESS.

First option all day long, so long as what you're actually doing with that money is spending it on improving the squad. Having to use it in boring off-field ways to avoid going bust is what's taken the shine off this year.

But it isnt enjoyable when you cannot compete? Do you honestly think a team of freebies, loans and journeymen even if it does get promoted without significant financial backing will again inevitably end up getting less than 20 points

It isn’t, however we must be the only side in history to get promoted then start the new season with a significantly worse team than we finished the season of promotion.

Are you a goldfish? Did you enjoy our 4 playoff final defeats?

Jesus wept.
Aye, but no need to disparage goldfish.
3 massive benefits:
The absolute joy of tasting food for the first time
The absolute ecstasy of spawning / fertilising eggs
The absolute joy of tasting food…….

With apologies to Dr John Cooper Clarke

It isn’t, however we must be the only side in history to get promoted then start the new season with a significantly worse team than we finished the season of promotion.
What about the first side in history to get relegated but have a significantly better side than they did in the previous season in the Premier league?

Now thats a head scratcher!

Back
Top Bottom