Press Conference Summary - Lincoln City (H)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I appreciate you putting in the hard yards to figure this out but I think the stuff about losing money on overseas players is mostly noise and nonsense.

The real issue is the kind of players Wilder feels comfortable working with. He doesn't back himself to build a successful team with anything other than guys like Joe Rothwell and Matt Doherty.
It’s great we won. Great for Chris, great for us.

It just seems a strange hill to go out on when you’ve let 70-odd million walk on your watch to then go in on foreign deals when no more than 5m was spent there and of the 20m, 15m of it was splurged by two of your mates in recruitment (and you’d probably happily offload a couple of them).

Still, good result. Not going to be negative and spoil the mood, but he will continue to attract criticism when he makes unfounded statements. I wish he wouldn’t. I suppose that’s the reaction when you’re feeling the heat.
 
Because of this stupid culture thing.

Remind me where that has got us without going back five years
Maybe amongst all the " engineers,doctors, teachers ,scientists arriving everyday by megadinghy, there maybe some footballers ? Got to be surely.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom