Premiership vote on loans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Operating a business model like United World and voting against this would be a bit stupid.

Our position was hopeless in 2021, and we spent nothing in the transfer window.

If it is hopeless this January, expect to spend no money and bring in no loan signings.
Wilder said summer 2020 was best ever transfer window but I disagreed. We had overspent the budget and it was a stupid thing to do especially when we are losing so much during The Covid season
[/QUOTE]

And your thoughts on the last summer transfer window?

Wilder said summer 2020 was best ever transfer window but I disagreed. We had overspent the budget and it was a stupid thing to do especially when we are losing so much during The Covid season

[/QUOTE]
I think we're only just recovering from 2020

[/QUOTE]
Still gutted that Ndiaye didn't stay with us. Am still fuming with his agents

What the hell are we doing, siding with
Newcastle
Chelsea
Man city
Etc

Voting against the block on cart Blanche loans from associated clubs abroad 🙄

Where is our integrity
We voted as expected as we are one of the big six durrrgh

Good to see that it wasn’t a footballing decision taken by the team management and was done to Hecky rather than with his blessing. Smacks of desperation to be accepted.

Of course blades voted against this: it was always obvious we would. The proposed rule was supposed to stop owners with a multi-club ownership model from using that to get around FFP. The Prince has a multi-club ownership model. To vote in favour of this would have been a vote against exactly the business model he is following.

(Granted, the other clubs in United World are not very successful, and the Prince doesn’t have any money, so Beerschot buying Haaland and loaning him to us isnt likely. But the Prince believes in the model and isn’t going to vote for a rule that makes it less valuable).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom