Pre Season Friendlies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chabuddy G

Kurupt FM
Reaction score
Dundee United, Derby and Preston

All available on United’s new streaming platform for a tenner

Anyone going to bother?

Dundee United, Derby and Preston

All available on United’s new streaming platform for a tenner

Anyone going to bother?

Was going to but I'll be at work for two of them and on my way home from.work for the other

Seems odd we’re including a trip to Dundee United when their season has already started and presumably they won’t have a full strength team out as a result?

Some random information...
  • Dundee United have a right-back called Kieran Freeman, not to be confused with Kieron Freeman.
  • Preston keeper Connor Ripley is son of Stuart Ripley, the top legal mind that helped defend Ched Evans in his first trial
  • Derby striker (and one-time United target) Martyn Waghorn’s £30k/week wage is likely still higher than any of our current first team.

Paid. I'll be working for all of them, but will have it on in the background. Mrs Grappler will watch anyway, if I can't.

Sound reasonable, be good to see the new signings in action , well hopefully !

IF available, it will be good to see how well Lawrence Shankland performs against United's defence.

Got my pre season pass. Possibly a good way for them to test the streaming service for the PL matches.

At work for 2 of those so not really bothered

Does the ifollow season pass allow you to watch all games live?

Gutted always wanted to see us play at Dundee United, now we are doing no bloody fans allowed in!!!! ggrrrhhhh

Me too, I spent a good 5 years living in Dundee and adopted them as my second club. Thoroughly enjoyed a good few trips to Tannadice and to the semi final and eventuality watching them lift the Scottish Cup.
Would've been a great excuse to head back up.

Oh so the Norwegian site was right, wonder if Sander's got anything to do with that

Back
Top Bottom