Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From West Ham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
We're back wheyyyyy

Ta Roy. Going to this one and Fulham next week- must be bloody mad.

I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a football match as when they had that Snodgrass goal ruled out at the Lane with Rice's handball. Just rewatched the highlights with a big grin. That kind of cleansed me of my hatred for them over Tevez, and now I can quite enjoy seeing them ruffle the big boys and do well in Europe.

Fair comments from dem hammers.

Do we have any more players out from last weekend?

I’m sure someone has the stats that show a team that lets in more than 5 goals one game only lets in 1 the next

On average, the game after we have lost by more than 5 goals we concede 1.3 goals.
Our overall average goals conceded is 1.4 goals, so the stats do suggest our defence improves slightly after a heavy loss - something to be cheerful about!

(based on the data from 11v11)

Cheers Roy. Feels like last Sunday’s defeat has given us a real perspective- it’s not arrogance for opposition fans to think they should beat us easily, it’s common sense.

Ta Roy. Going to this one and Fulham next week- must be bloody mad.

I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a football match as when they had that Snodgrass goal ruled out at the Lane with Rice's handball. Just rewatched the highlights with a big grin. That kind of cleansed me of my hatred for them over Tevez, and now I can quite enjoy seeing them ruffle the big boys and do well in Europe.

I'll be at Fulham. Might give the match a miss though!

We're back wheyyyyy

All spot on and I love the last one !!

wtf - getting their excuses in first ?

They will trounce us imo and if they don’t they should sack their manager

We are prob one of the worst teams ever to grace the prem 🙁

Fair comments from dem hammers.

Do we have any more players out from last weekend?
No new injury worries; Hamer picked up a knock against Newcastle but is apparently fit.

Out (AFAIK):

First team squad
Baldock
RND
Brewster
Lowe
Fleck
Osborn

Fringe/U21s
Coulibaly?
Jebbison
Osula
Amissah

They can't really win can they...unless they stick 5+ past us, the rest of the football world will just be "meh"

Back
Top Bottom